Quick Search

Tibetan singing bowl music,sound healing, remove negative energy.

528hz solfreggio music -  Attract Wealth and Abundance, Manifest Money and Increase Luck

Your forum announcement here!

Free Advertising Forums | Free Advertising Board | Post Free Ads Forum | Free Advertising Forums Directory | Best Free Advertising Methods | Advertising Forums > Other Methods of FREE Advertising > Manual Traffic Exchanges

Manual Traffic Exchanges This is a list of Manual traffic exchanges that you can use to get your site viewed by thousands of people a week. Manual traffic exchanges are better known for quality over the quantity you find with auto surfs. But both are great for generating traffic.

Old 08-07-2011, 01:41 PM   #1
S2a1x1r3d

Default 2007 Top Ten scam ~ ~

Fraud [1]

Beijing Shaoyaoju a landlord, a sudden power failure at home, outside the window to see other people have electricity at home, went out to view their own meter carton, opened the door it was a sword wore - and who sword burglary ... ...
prompt you if a power outage at home, do not rush to open the door view, the eccentric ring and then open the door.

fraud [2]

female compatriots Please note that your fellow men called their friends Note: A youth matron working the course home from work to see a child crying, it is meager, and then asked the children how the quondam, the children just like that lady said: simple-minded with her children to go, most people are sympathetic.
to the so-called children's home later she rang the doorbell favor a lofty voltage, on the unconscious. Wake was ########## in one blank room, surrounded at naught, she did not even see the prisoners long Sha Yangzi.
Now the bad guys to commit offenses are using our compassion, if you meet like this, and do not take him to, to take him to the police station with the good, the child wandered off into the police station must be right,Equilibrio Xtreme, amuse placard all the women approximately, for the common women's safety, after reading the distress to along it to everybody.

fraud [3]

Construction Bank are quoted: Today via a front door, the door has an ATM. There is a old man, has been looked at me and waded nearby him, suddenly stopped me and he said he can not read, I get a bank card to help him in the front door of the ATM withdrawals. I replied I can not help you get, called guards to help you.
outcome, he replied that no,PULSERA NEGRA CON LOGO XB, keep looking the other passers-by to help him get money. Friends to remember - but there are ATM camera. He said if I pillaged or stolen his ATM card, or even his card is stolen, to help him elect up the money left in the ATM video, definitely makes you a just hearing! Because my colleagues have taken, are still lawsuits. Clearly this is scam looking for a substitute! Please inform all your friends, deception is really endless, believe it will enter the trap, I am really very hard to find! Sometimes the

deceit [4] A few days ago I received a phone call, a very sweet voice Congratulations I buffet the jackpot, and immediately I want to sink money into passbook accounts good to me, this I hear a lot of scam, and I account merely 500 yuan, I want to see holding a hoax is the mentality of how to activity, it will cater out of account.
second call soon came to accuse me to check if accounted for, I use an ATM for a check, account is really more than 50 million, and I really thought the God of Wealth on the door. The third call came, the other in the confirmation of my bank accounts have received this prize, you asked me to transfer 20% of the tax payment to the company, the account just to read half of my phone but no electricity .
in dictate of preparing the way home, I can not await to use the public phone this good newspaper to tell Big Brother, but Big Brother in the banking services will stop me from transfer taxes, and help me check this prize is the or
results is accounted for by check deposits. Brother said, this ought be anyhow another scam, because a liar can lightly get a retard deposited into my account, though the query will show the equilibrium of this amount, but it does not mean that I can extract, because the banks have to make notes exchange programs, usually three days, and other banks have not been determined reimburse amount will be honored Zhenzheng, so money really until three days later into account them later. I really notice the results of this bank 2 days a reimburse check. Although I am not cheated, but a liar is an outrage. It promulgated it, in order to avoid beyond innocent people fooled.

fraud [5]

the sea final night in the gold the bank ATM withdrawals, back to the old woman asked if I could get money, and said there is nothing ATM keys may be bad, do not understand when next to a tiny girl, always wanted to squeeze me, I did not concern, baby mischievous thing.
but she really hand over the money I put towards out, prepared to take my money, I feel wrong, and immediately moved her to the side, waiting for the money taken out then I thought for a moment, they both give I set up a set -
old women are in charge and you Xialiao fascinate your consideration, you are not looking to take avail of the little girl away your money! If you do not prepare for it,PULSERA BLANCA CON ITALIA, possibly the money was taken away, so you enter sets - you immediately catch the little girl, to recover the money, but who would trust a little girl in an mature can grasp your money it?
more horrifying is that the old woman standing back you will get light all the money your card, because your ATM card still inside.
you do not immediately chase the little girl, so get the card arresting, then the little girl disappears, the money has gone - they are really [6]

scam parents elderly. Yesterday morning, to a strange middle-aged man, said he did not open motorcycle oil, and gas stations too far, motorcycle and not push too much, so would like to ask my parents to buy a Coke bottle of gasoline, began, say it is impossible to buy an empty bottle out twenty-three yuan good.
my mother took the empty bottles to him, not to say his pocket money truly, but a few hundred dollar bills, but also let my parents find the money. My mother was a sudden and devastating alert, mention forget, but it is an empty flask.
but he broke open the non-take 100 dollars to purchase down, but still works on hundred greenback bills. Fortunately, the mommy has not disturbed, nor namely it the kind of adore of petty people. Otherwise, a nice idea is too guilty of forgery and deception, not value it.

scam [7]

a newly married couple to honeymoon in Paris. In Paris, his wife, in a vogue dressing cache trying on clothes, as her husband waited outside in the dressing room. But more than Shique not see his wife waiting to come out, the husband asked the clerk to help traction to the inside view, where they ascertain the dressing room empty.
husband wife jokes that make amusement of people absence him nervous. then behind to the motel so she came behind. A few hours after but could not penetrate his wife's whereabouts, I discovered that the situation was solemn. Husband rushed the police, and all the clothes stores and hospitals in Paris inquired the whereabouts of his wife.
three weeks later, his wife, as if from vanished, not answer, only sad for her husband packaged his bags to return home. Unable to take center from despair, the motivation to go her husband has been alive alone, judge their own outlaw, wandering to manifold places.
few years later, his thrust to Bali, in an old house to visit a deformity show (freak show). He saw a polluted, rusty imprison, there is a woman no limbs, body including the face, like a rag-like dilapidated, full of scars. She twisted on the floor, and published like a beast-like groans. Suddenly a man yelled in horror. There is no an like him since the woman's face to see his versed, is he married his wife shortly after missing a ruddy birthmark face.
another edition is in Shanghai. A few years ago a woman notified police of her cousin when shopping in the Shanghai unexplained vanishes, but turned and lost, until five annuals later a friend saw this cousin appealing on the streets in Bangkok, Thailand. Horror is that she somehow did the hands and feet, the body was knotted to the lamppost next to the chains.

fraud [8]

incipient units in the North Fourth Ring Road, with the governors deed to drive to the East Second Ring Road, the cab to the bridge beneath, when a high-speed vehicle jam (we all know,PULSERA CAMUFLAJE CON LOGO XB, Beijing's traffic jams constantly wall like a long time.) is stupid when someone knocked the cup, we have four people on embark, leading to roll down the cup to ask what is going on.
This looked looked around, said, come in a camera that held, I've got a digital camera, friend, and need to cost the money you gave me give you one. Colleagues sitting behind said: .) leadership on the heart. 500 said it, people do not sell. Then put the camera to get back. After telling us more money, said has no traffic jams, and leaders ready to drive away, and he said, stopping cars, 500 to 500, I need to spend, you hurry up!
Just then, seeing we ran over a police coming. Leadership immediately took the camera out of 500 on the drive. Dared not stop. After a feel wrong, took a look at the camera. Has transferred a pack! Gesha take the stuff I do not know, long a camera shell, are they not take pictures! The old presidency that we take this stuff of education: they are inexpensive face a significant detriment ah.

scam [9]

Recently someone told me that his friends in the night I heard the door with the baby crying, but was yet late and she thought it quite curious, so She called the police. The police told her: Police told her - we have sent people to in whichever circumstance can not open the door. Police consider this is a serial killer, the use of neonate crying tapes, inducing women to think that the baby was abandoned on the outside, they go look.
Although by far accustomed this, yet the police have received cries because numerous women, when they are home solo at night, I heard a child crying appearance the gate, do not rush to open the gate! - Put this information to others, not because the gate to listen the child calling.

fraud [10]

6 8, Karamay City Lottery yellow militia saw a message aboard the Internet: pay 380 yuan a month (a quarter to pay 1,000 yuan), the tin be 3D, pellet, laid in 3 other categories lottery obtaining mathematics, apt assure winning.
This message is getting military treasure, he immediately called the digit. The caller said, the winning numbers in order to win accurate, above all to transform a member, membership required to pay 1,000 yuan.
daytime, according to a specified list online to remit 1,000 yuan. The other gave him a website and a user appoint and password. Huang Junli sculptured log on the site, how can also open their own absences lottery forecast information. He once afresh called the other side of the phone and was told to pay 5800 yuan to be the experts predict costs. Export 5800 yuan Huang Jun,PULSERA AZUL CON BANDERA, the other party but also 30,000 yuan deposit. The other annotated that the bonds are shared with others in array to discourage members of the winning numbers.
day,PULSERA TRANSPARENTE CON FRANCIA, the commitments to give information on the afternoon, but the information had to pay 50,000 yuan fare. June 11 morning, yellow and called to ask the other party that they will be sent to the winning numbers on the phone, but the confidentiality of information received 48,000 yuan fare. The other side has repeatedly stated, to pay 48,000 yuan by the time you can get accurate information.
6 12, Jun Huang lent 48,000 yuan interchange to every other. June 13, Jun Huang and to remit 54,000 yuan. Since then, the yellow scrape together 3 million military and remitted to each other, but he still did not get his desired substance.
fair 7 days, he has given that person has exported more than 20 million. The end of June, Huang Junfei to Beijing, according to the Internet address of the company was looking to quit, to be found over the plenary metropolis of Beijing, did not detect this enterprise. Until then, Hwang fulfilled I was fooled.

tips

Please serious about this txt! Do not say Now the culprits do like the movie, like the terror membrane, as even you do not know how, in the pitfall on to your life and attribute, not just to be accessory wary around you must differentiate a friend!

private opinion ~ ~ ~ your little girl who deliberately Article ~~~~

Sponsored Links