View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 10:18 AM   #2
g4qyu6yf
Brigadier General

g4qyu6yf is on a distinguished road

- Qzone log

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 52657002 at 15:46 on March 10 2009 read (loading. ..) Comments (5) Category: Personal Diary Today is National Day, because the wise and great political and government building the country 0 and caring for people's achievements too numerous to record, so a day off, especially Mom and Dad we went to the zoo area.
As a rule we like to eat sweet potato porridge breakfast. Today, because sweet potatoes are sold out, my mother had to cut some taro wits to cheating. I did not expect those kinds of taro good to eat on the balcony, the whole family are greedy to suffer.
out the door, my mother Xuniangbanlao dressed to the nines, to the gods that can not see a Zaokangzhiqi. Father fledgling head quickly turn over Muhouerguan, put on suit after a two-pronged handsome too brutal, deserted to the people to back away. Mere copycat love to wear beautiful sister is adjustable underwear YuGongYiShan tiger Yanguangsishe a dog to dress up, put on airs to buy a new high heels. We are birds of a feather sitting prime
white car, soon to the zoo, but, more people to visit the wolves in power real or imagined, harm our family separated. Wives and children everywhere father spared no efforts in broadcasting, and finally found me and to almost Renzeizuofu Yurenbushu sister, hedge the fight, we mantis trying to stop when the car against all the odds to benefit the people pushed monkey bars, to fish took Zhang family portrait forced smile.
Jiminggoudao bird park then to enjoy the wonderful music of nature paranoia devastated. Later my father stag a horse muck for us when a gust of cool breeze, turn the other cheek taste dry, creepy shudder, her mother quickly as the father glory, but also told us to Keshao their fur.
the evening, because the relationship between the holidays, restaurants, accounting for every family magpie nest dove thriving domestic animals, so her mother moved with our three Mengmu finally decided to eat hot pot. A family restaurant just for wallpaper, it is a beautiful four walls, dim light coupled with the embattled, very atmosphere. House of Flying Daggers waitresses are around bees and butterflies, busy as a guest Weiweijiuzhao, poison in the honey,new balance shoes, idiom,new balance sneakers, to make people mistake to the Western Paradise.
beggars our point of an integrated pot, Zuohuaibuluan wake-up call pre-emptive father, ill with a knife trespass requirements waitress, cook quickly running dog of the Jiaotu dead because our whole family has long sheer ineptitude exaggeration finished,new balance outlet, waiting for a good fish,You are Rhapsody!, birds,Small Shenyang - 109 Classic - Qzone log, pot up aspirations to the Central Plains, but unfortunately the lid is too small,new balance 574, a bit trying to hide something.
soup boiling, the heat was reluctant to leave the solution that we quickly push the food good severing manipulate clothing, clean sweep get to the bottom fishing.
hot day we call, after choking to red in the face to swallow like a whale, only a drop in the ocean quickly, and a few slip through the net. Fan lingering mother wants her mother put Dongfen forgetful, they found flames have been at stake, had then a legislator. Fortunately, the father sought power call Lu drink called the clerk Baoxinjiuhuo pheasant, and finally revived, but also to take the needle blanket as our own pockets. Cast aside the bow once the birds are gone, our whole family Jiunangfandai, collusion,A bad mood to look at (small p child de deeds) - Q, my sister is Xiaorendezhi, complacent.
Unexpectedly, check out, the boss revealed the true colors, but still want a meal daughter,new balance mens, and my father was so angry NIU Chuan-Yue Wu, and her mother grumbled, cattle clothes on weeping.
ah! This Sanshengyouxing's National Day, in front of wallet ashamed severing of my father, our family run out of ideas, suffered a crushing defeat.
g4qyu6yf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links