View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 05:19 AM   #3
l1tk0xgu9qy
General of the Army

l1tk0xgu9qy is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

22127237 2010 年 01 月 21 日 21:56 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
【know you live well,tory burch sandals, I will feel at ease. 】

【handsome guy, you like my next boyfriend】

【aunt Hi, I'm your son's boyfriend】

Do NOT call me house woman, please call me Madame Curie】

【really envy you know me so young. 】

【recently and insomnia, 16 hours to wake up again. 】

【Uncle, help me to sign a name in the spouse field chant?】

【Everyone Says I ugly, I am actually nothing is obvious. 】

【was spread you an oil, to say to you: Do not worry, there are subtle automatic, you do how?
- hit his impotence, and said,

【I like the low profile I like to slowly infiltrate the conquest I like the step by step, little by little, the instigation one day I want you to remember my name I am a sugar-coated bullets】

【he died, I remember. He was born, my heart to Huangran. 】

【If I were King, you will for the post】

Health
【that you know the window dressing, I did it grow and you see,
you can never be busy again discrete, I will do my entire life and you see,
you Lengnuanzizhi, I will do this winter to spend XIA Xue and you see,
Loving
good old days when you say,[转贴]大空运(GRAND AIR TRANSPORTATION) 汶川赈灾记录片 - Qzone日记, I did this painting in gold embroidered phoenix Ukiyo-e and you.
you should worry too high and cold, I will hand over the rivers and mountains, make you feel joy. 】

【If I were really good, why do not you. 】

【I want to a careless and you want to grow old】

【I've loved the boy with the world's most handsome in profile. 】

【others do not easily say love, do not be stubborn door open to others,tory burch 2011, but also fun to leave. 】

【if the next life, please do not soul to deep】

【Love is holding a glass of wine I was careful to give a loved one that he did not accidentally touch so I sprinkled on the water against the】

【someone you asking for something, smile and: what you want to use, and for me?】

Lin
【life is not, will not be sad and customs million. 】

【New Century Women: last won the hall, got under the kitchen, write the code, check drawn exceptions, killing the horse,tory burch reva, turn
got walls, open can afford a good car, affordable houses,教你怎么来广州拿货 - Qzone日志, Doude Guo mistress, played over rogue ...】

If the rose is very fragrant
【I would like roses. It really is very fragrant roses,Millennium margin - Qzone log, well, I like the rose bouquet, but your dirty hands off the top. 】

【Please tell the prince, his aging mother is still blazing the way, there is no turning mountains,tory burch bags, rivers have not been, not to kill the dragon, bubble guy is not dead ... ... tell him to continue to sleep!】

【had amazing, completely, appear only been around less. 】

【smile at you, purely courtesy】

【something to me, and nothing good to me】

【is the difference between human and pig: Pig has been a pig, but sometimes is not the person】

【I love you,tory burch sale, you are what you say. I do not love you, you say you are. 】

【someday your name will appear in my account of this on the】

【I can finally says with a smile you】

【you like my thing, I allowed. 】

tireless】 【crash

【you say ... you like me? In fact ... I started ... in fact I told you ... Oh, right, in fact I quite like my own.】

【either beat you, I told you fell out. 】

【life so long, and so are you in What kind】

【afterlife remember earlier to marry me. 】

【have a skill. you love me forever!】

【You said you may later get married and do not like, okay, I am willing to do that you do not like. 】

【let me cry, I will make you bleed. 】
l1tk0xgu9qy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links