View Single Post
Old 08-02-2011, 05:31 AM   #134
gy4tgf5mg

| Back to logs list

22120466 2009 年 06 月 26 日 14:43 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Personal Diary
Jun 24,la gear originals, 2009

up until noon, flushing Capitol, Golden Shopping Centre Mala Tang
see eating dumplings sold, and excited a packed supper
who go back to when know back to a place to live unwrap a look at what is xiao long bao
this, obviously a small bun. That thick skin is not thick, thin not thin
did not expect an authentic Chinese food around the underground mall dare blatantly lie to me ..
a Chinese snack next count, in addition to Mala Tang, also have pulled noodles, meat clip film,la gear footwear, Liang Pi, cooking, etc. If you live in flushing addition
cheap rent, the food problem is completely solved the

spots Aventure had a mind to flushing of chinatown is 7 line to sit in the end,
sleepy in the car I suddenly heard someone say last stop,la gear on sale, quickly get off the station and saw the results
did not know, next to the policeman had to help two police
Standing next to the chat, one black and one Chinese
I asked in broken English but I'm going to chinatown to the inexplicable living that long this
so clean and cool the sun wearing the revolver of the mighty Chinese in the police uniform waist eager to take me out back
also brush stop me his card,la gear, I actually bought a 7-day unlimited subway tickets, and more brush does not matter
ask me about do not speak Chinese,la gears sneakers, ah,la gear sale, Early said that, ah ..
btw, to speak Chinese in New York and found many places, forgot how to speak English quickly the
asked me where to live, I was already badly
said something tachycardia I just wanted to play the pinch themselves
.. finished the first day, summed up that ######## dumplings 麻辣烫 + + policeman

Sponsored Links