View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 06:09 PM   #2
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

33455 2009 年 07 月 21 日 13:21 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Personal Diary
a a birthday coming years, a man sitting in office bored to think of this matter. Many people will forget about his birthday,red wing sale, perhaps too busy, perhaps because there is no customary birthday ... ... but the real people who will forget his birthday a few it? I think not much. Always self-deception, I would like to ask, tired it? I really feel tired.
I will never forget my birthday, because I remember someone once in the evening of my birthday gave me a birthday gift to himself; because that was the birthday night,red wing shoes outlet, the man promised never to leave me; also because of the birthday night, I found it promises are only promises, nothing. So, I remember my birthday, never, ever forget.
former student's birthday is the rogue with a group of friends, after never so mad before. Forget the day I started,red wing shoes sale, I would like to forget his birthday. Do not want to celebrate away from near death, do not want to mourn the passing away of commitment and happy.
blurry vision, it seems that one night someone saw me birthday wishes,red wing shoes, extravagant hope to keep this moment, but there is no way to get the eye has been blurred down.
birthday this year,red wing shoes online, I want to sing a song to himself, Landy's \I will remember the day that promise, every birthday after night, it will make me the happiest gift.
wish me happy birthday
Landy
I know that sadness can not change anything
then ~ let me be honest
honest ~ inevitable catharsis
can not control the door and just do not care who
a person sitting inside the empty box let it rest for a night

phone ~ ~ want to cut of the difficult memories of the screen
tears can not flow past twelve
Happy Birthday ~
I said to myself
candle , lonely bright