View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 11:24 AM   #24
baliAnamb

Default erotyka

A couple of years ago, I was in a relationship with a married handmaiden who was 20 years older me. This domestic was excess in bed and gave exotic head, but would not let me go up her ass.

The erotyka era sooner than my birthday, she rang me and told me to go about a find thither the next age as she had a "birthday expound on" for me. I was adept to guestimate what it might be so I was verging on toilsome with hope when I rang her doorbell. I was totally demanding when she opened the door wearing only stockings and suspender belt. She dragged me into the house, got on her knees and blew me until I cannon-ball wrong over her tits.

She gave me a while to increase back up again, and then stable plenty, she produced some lube, and smeared it generously on my cock. She went on all fours, I applied a dab lube to her ass, and inched my more in. She gasped with soreness at oldest, but it straightway turned to moans of fancy as pumped away in her tight, virgin asshole.

I shot my responsibility in her, and pulled broken to watch it come perfidiously out of her gaping hole. I actually enjoyed my birthday present, and she be obliged've too, because I went in her ass a few more times after that.

Sponsored Links