View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 01:09 PM   #2
g6jyu6ef
Major General

g6jyu6ef is on a distinguished road

,new balance shoes

| Back to logs list

136416 2007 年 08 月 21 日 14:19 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (13) Category: Classics Collection

a variety shows the scene, the hostess momentum must we to ask a male guest,new balance mens, why do you care so much about money? Male guests said: Male guests smiled and said: All visitors are disdained such an argument,This is my own spring - Qzone log, male guests slowly opened the first Price: of love? the main thing is to give up his own personality.
male guests and then price out a second: After a little while,new balance outlet, the vast majority of men still chose to deny,new balance 574,After the opening of fairy ########ographic unscrupulo, and only a few people accept this half a million, one said: parents, giving up on love it. could not stay a bit, and a girl stood up and said: a car, or even start their own business.
then male guests out of the fourth the price: Only one person still chose to give up,new balance running shoes, he explained: My love is priceless. His view is admirable, but unrealistic. time but so different. The question is, if through the exchange of love, also called love? Some people say that is not the money go for love, but a title, love has gone.
listen listen guests finally said what: I believe in love, I believe that all humanity, so I try to make money, love of money. I just do not want my love and human tests by other people's money,new new balance shoes,潮州歇后语 - Qzone日志, nothing more.;
g6jyu6ef is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links