View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 05:52 PM   #3
l1tk0xgu9qy
General of the Army

l1tk0xgu9qy is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

22128054 2007 年 01 月 08 日 21:10 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (11) Category: Personal Diary
original that today it was a routine day, to work as usual. Turns out the morning received a phone bank, is destined to have a thrilling moment at any time today.
is actually a customer, on the road was robbed, robbed of a piece of more than ten thousand CITIC Bank check in the morning we hurried to report the loss. So I bit the amount of ¥ 17,tory burch reva,400 this neurotic, just check to see a collection of this number, also joked that goes out to see looted. Big mouth is a big mouth, three in the afternoon for a long time, and she has a dark complexion, a little aggressive man, holding a recipient did not write, the signature intact, fill the password, check for the amount of ¥ 17,400, said to be transferred China Merchants Bank money to his card up, a look that is a layman, clearly written on the check payment purposes, will not be able to get cash, but can not turn into personal accounts, so I cultural text to flicker and let him write Jinzhang Dan, and reminded that he can not be altered to delay the time to write a good manager to notify customers in the background, but also the police. Culture and text every time I let him re-write to modify Jinzhang Dan, we're both so scared Oh,tory burch bags, afraid of what he found,真的好狐疑,tory burch sandals, after all, he might be a robber too! When his third time to modify Jinzhang Dan, I do not know because you have lost patience, or see the outside of the police,修长女人的24小时(转帖) - Qzone日记, had told him not to do business. I have gasped and cultural text, thinking about how, and he explained, it was found the police questioning at his side, and finally it was over.
Although the uncertainty that person has a part in the robbery,tory burch flats, but think of it really scared that he will have experienced being robbed, of course,走出寒冬,轻舞飞扬,tory burch sale, these people fear, better now There are the old office block across the glass, after the move to new locations, and clients direct contact with this kind of thing happens again, I really do not know if they are still so cool to treat it! Nervous ~ ~
l1tk0xgu9qy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links