View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 08:57 PM   #2
rwwewttiw66
Second Lieutenant

rwwewttiw66 is on a distinguished road

"Shi Lin asked:" Have you ever read what is high school? "stone cold Lin said:" I read in the twenty-eight, not even the emphasis. "Liu Yixiang for an exaggerated expression, "twenty-eight in the ah? said that a lot of school boys are mixed society, chaos is. You go to college from there, really is not easy!" Shi Lin, see less pay him any heed,沈阳SEO, but also talking about his reading of the great, the big beautiful scenery, long history, said this session of how Yingcai large pool of their own. At the end, emotion, said: "Great is to have a gas field, and not stay there for four years, you will never understand. I just say, casually met in the street a big alumni, I can see at a glance out.
We had a sort of temperament, different. "cold river and stone Lin glance, there has been dumbfounding the. A meal of effort, the other three people there to listen to Liu Yixiang there speak their noble birth and heroic history of the revolution. A meal, stone Lin could not stay a minute, and got up to leave. Liu Yixiang also single-handedly dragged the river cold, also charged, said。
"VII is still good, good work, even if the test into a large, consider that city to go to our school, you can also feel this is different from the closed parts of the Plains culture. have the opportunity to walk around the campus must go, even if you feel the atmosphere is also helpful. the river off the cold in a hurry to get rushing and stone Lin said goodbye. The next evening, Jiang Lin Stone cold to see her home. They talk about Liuyi Xiang, Shi Lin said: "I have also blind, and picked out such a person. "Jiang cold wondering said。
" There really feel so good person? "Shi Lin said:" You know how he and the introducer said? "Learn to Liu Yixiang tone, said:" Although the girl's school is not very good, but also a single fold, but still honest people seem to try and see what contacts. "Then cursed fiercely:" narcissistic! Narcissistic! ,SEO! Narcissistic! ,外贸SEO! !
rwwewttiw66 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links