View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 07:12 PM   #13
oi1yum4ei6ku
Commander In Chief

oi1yum4ei6ku is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

340181 2009 年 05 月 01 日 13:02 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Log

Rongrong in swimming,red wing heritage boot, swimming technique has now reached a pinnacle in Rongrong, and in the tub from the head to the other end it, ha ha,red wing motorcycle boot, of course,red wing shoes online, a bath house. Occasionally you can turn over their own by changing a dog shaver backstroke, backstroke or the dog plane change. Each are very happy.
flash open when this photo, can see very clearly wave. Artest is a small ass Banlu Oh.

good morning sun,red wing heritage boots, giving Artest shooting a few, this photo Rongrong Zhang was in the mouth, eyes gleaming at me. The sweater is woven out of grandma's oh.

prosperous small flowers,red wing motorcycle boots, the family walks to the woods with Artest. Artest put the flowers in her mother, Artest can not walk. Attracted by my father's camera, staring at my father to see it, Oh,red wing work boots, little fool, my father do you take pictures.

Rongrong over 5 months, and the teeth of the hands after eating more, see naughty little mice to eat more than happy ah.
oi1yum4ei6ku is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links