View Single Post
Old 05-06-2011, 01:49 AM   #1
yurew555

Default Chanel 2.55 Bag Meet again after yea Chanel 2.55 B

Years , perhaps very long, may not leave much impression on us ,Chanel Fashion Scarf, because we are still too small. But ... ...

twelve years , twelve years later to find me a made ​​me give up my friendship .

Twelve years later, fate brings us actually caught together, childhood kindergarten the first time we met . Time flies , in elementary school, we are apart. Twelve years later, we met. Perhaps this is the fate

it, so I believe that the world is actually on the fate of this thing really exists. Fate , not only exist in love , friendship still is the fate of the product.

I think fate just before the television or novels to attract attention , but it also actually look on themselves. In this I am grateful for the privilege of my fate ,Chanel Sandals Shoe, let me find a friend I will never betray my commitment 【 This is , we can testify for me , if I betrayed the Everything is bleak 】 .

2009.06.25 06:00 the phone rang a harsh score 397 points. I was shocked,Chanel shopping bags, and then silly for a while. . On our tables that night me and you two boys , I do not know why to sit next to you ,Chanel 2.55 Bag, that night I obviously have a lot of old classmates , but I was still sitting next to you .

Topics related articles:

chanel purses There is a feeling called chanel purses

Chanel Chain Bag Writing at the beginning Chanel Evening Bags

Chanel Slippers Shoes Affection , love, friendship, important Chanel shopping ba

Sponsored Links