View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 06:11 AM   #2
zq8j8ha3b5t
General of the Army

zq8j8ha3b5t is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

3196835 2008 年 10 月 07 日 16:23 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: THE ROCK
; for the Chinese New Year this year, hope to go home, 29, mother of the afternoon came to Shanghai,cheap hyperdunks 2010, hoping to meet me. Unfortunately,nba basketball shoes, I put out the fire at the Shanghai International projects, to accompany his mother

November day and a half and then had to return to Changxing Island.

eleven in the morning,cheap nike basketball shoes, so empty. 3-minute intervals usually the crowded bridge bus line, and today only one woman,cheap hyperfuse, and I waited a long time before

drive.

afraid to miss the bus, to trot all the way down the bridge to the entrance of the company line. Only to find many people on the bus station no less than (yesterday due to windy weather, classes

boat suspended the two-day bus passengers crowded the day), shuttle bus did not open. Master classes in telephone contact with the car drove a big dragon plus.

the final result, no connection to the car. We have played seven brothers and a total of 160 to two terminals TAXI.

follow us, is an ambulance, will be a work-related injuries are brothers.

boat,cheap basketball shoes, car, change clothes, started the day's work.

mother to come to Shanghai to see me, I never went to Changxing Island, Shanghai, is not too happy. The mother to the girlfriend,kobe shoes, the phone, ask them to play in Shanghai

What???

We work for a living, but working out the life???
zq8j8ha3b5t is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links