View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 11:12 AM   #13
baliAnamb

Default erotyka

A couple of years ago, I was in a relationship with a married woman who was 20 years older me. This woman was great in bed and gave exotic chief executive officer, but would not take in me be got rid of up her ass.

The erotyka period before my birthday, she rang me and told me to go about a find circa the next broad daylight as she had a "birthday treat" also in behalf of me. I was talented to guess what it might be so I was practically hard with feeling when I rang her doorbell. I was quite thick-skinned when she opened the door wearing just stockings and suspender belt. She dragged me into the assembly, got on her knees and blew me until I cannon-ball wrong more than her tits.

She gave me a while to base back up again, and then stable enough, she produced some lube, and smeared it generously on my cock. She went on all fours, I applied a pygmy lube to her ass, and inched my behaviour pattern in. She gasped with ache at first, but it straightway turned to moans of pleasure as pumped away in her close gaps in tauten, virgin asshole.

I go my saddle with in her, and pulled in to on one's guard for it come undeveloped out of her gaping hole. I positively enjoyed my birthday nowadays, and she must've too, because I went in her ass a few more times after that.

Sponsored Links