View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 02:53 PM   #2
dfhhytg8i
First Sergeant

dfhhytg8i is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

115070655 2010 年 10 月 21 日 17:43 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Buddha said: sentiment
is waking up after a late autumn afternoon. Lengthy and excessively bureaucratic dream, people feel heavy. Tremendous headache.
\Sunny, cool breeze, the air dry.
looks like a lot to do recently,nfl jerseys, but the loss of power,cheap jerseys, loss of attitude seriously.
day before yesterday had never been seen quietly sitting in a daze, feeling suddenly thrust between the time flies. To turn away a 10-year ...
Tomorrow, tomorrow,mlb jerseys, tomorrow many more to follow?
is now late October, but has been calculating what should go home with the New Year.
understand that this day after day in the time flies,nhl hockey jerseys, time flies.

day before yesterday morning that began in November after the cable stopped, continue to keep these two days to download movies.
can not imagine how the day does not pass the network. Suddenly to panic.
How many holidays and weekends
, I is a person in front of the computer in the dormitory nest spent.
accustomed to the dwelling of the people, the network has become the most important single dependent.

Every time I go before the Buddha
thought about copying the classics, and on Sunday finally get out.
although it was later copied hand numbness, but my heart is very happy and pleased.
This requires a calm state of mind of ecstasy, but unfortunately I was unable to do so.
remembered kneeling in Buddhist scriptures before, pious as a child.
understand that need to go beyond all the troubles, the purification and precipitation.
wishes, good luck for all around well-being; wish everyone away from the misery and poverty.
me a life, but also a long-cherished wish.

several students on Monday and met the University. A long period of time together.
squad leader said: Zhang Xuefei, You have not changed.
Maybe. Benevolent see benevolence and the wise see wisdom.
fact heard this, my heart very happy,wholesale jerseys, glad not to be social reality and the erosion of time and change it.
I would like to, or was that
Straight heart fast, its own way, I love and hate clear.
time passes, many things have been unrecognizable too late to stop queue, changed, and.
people drifting away, gradually becoming forgotten something left, Jiandan gradually thin memory, gradually becoming cooler Cang years.
time can be well-washed
left, who will share in life can not erase the real, must be the age most want to treasure the good.

Juan said she reported the accounting exam,authentic nfl jerseys, a momentary whim.
she said took advantage of the enthusiasm has not lost the time to do want to do quickly.
Then I asked myself
heart, how I do not have the passion?
recently estimated that fellow was a bit obsessed want to get rich like a.
old said in front of me now want to have a lot of money, only money to balance her psychology.
best performance in front of me was tacky, and then I said, you Ya it up.
heard that she registered for the accounting, the ultimate aim is to money, saying that the more money the longer the accounting done, old time to depends on it.
. . . Quite speechless. ORZ ....= =
With
to the dream of getting rich very strong women, worship a second.

think of last week and a long-lost teacher contact information chat.
I ask: how are you recently? Silence was full of greetings.
He gave me back the simple five words, I look at these five words and smiled. Very good.
\
Yes, still alive, all very good.
phone information in such a sentence:
fact of life that some injuries and some setbacks, some reluctantly, some sigh. Want to be happy only with their own hands to work hard, to strive to change.

That's all, That's all.
not deliberate, not pretend.
I am also comfortable in the natural
a primitive truth.
share Guanghua need fleeting precipitation ......
dfhhytg8i is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links