View Single Post
Old 08-18-2011, 02:56 AM   #576
hgfggfff

car bound Peak, I have not made a word, I even have the courage to look up odd and out of the window to see the foot of the lighted and there are inexplicable misery , had illusions that faint flicker in the lights,kobe bryant jerseys, so one is mine and the odd. Interpretation of our countless lives from this track, it now seems a distant dream rather than reality. The sky was starry, and we so silent.
car playing \. But we all eat their words. I lit a cigarette,barcelona jersey, this quiet night, the car is like Noah's Ark night at sea,cheap nba jerseys, no direction, no purpose of the drift field in the unfathomable.
cold blinded windows, I have not see the scenery outside, no one in the top of the night, two people have had in the past,minesota twins jerseys, may have given Many people daydream.
\
I nodded,dwyane wade jerseys, \
is silence ... ...
Yes ah, at this time is happy, that after this time it? At this point the cost of happiness, is tomorrow's pain.
strange hold over me, \
not sure I was not looking forward to the hug, but I responded to this at this time seems strange embrace.
\
I laughed,lebron james jerseys, smiled odd. We are very knowing smile, but tears of joy we all endured.

Sponsored Links