View Single Post
Old 04-10-2011, 08:00 AM   #1
benshangu73

Default Windows 7 Ultimate blog the-notorious-b-g-is-nerdy

What happens once you do not want to scoop yourself? You get scooped. Earlier this week, I was compiling content for November's Microsoft Careers Newsletter, and while trolling the web for info, I ran across Kevin Schofield's blog about the Bill Gates university tour and Bill's appearance on MTV. I thought this was a great lead story for the Newsletter so as not to take the thunder away from that medium,Genuine Windows 7, I purposely kept quiet on here (at least until the Newsletter goes out next week.) Well, I got scooped because now it seems everyone from Scoble to Heather picked up on the BillG MTV story, too. But,Office 2010 Pro, hey,Windows 7 Ultimate, want can you do? I'm just shocked Microsoft didn't make this big news last week when the interview first went live on the internet. It's a great video. You can watch it and read the transcript on MTV's website. Heather also points to a video of BillG surprising a class at the University of Wisconsin. Too funny. I love the dumbfounded looks on the students' faces,Office 2010 Product Key! Enjoy,Windows 7! gretchen

Sponsored Links