View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 06:44 AM   #21
QCEdward
Commander In Chief

QCEdward is on a distinguished road
Default Office Standard

The product key code that was given to me doesn't work. I enter it and then when I click the continue button it says it is not valid. How can I find a key that works?If Office Standard 2010 you mean the product key on the bottom of the laptop or the back of your desktop or tower, that's only for the Windows operating system and does not work for any Office products. To get the trial copy to work, just click the Continue button without putting anything in the product key boxes.And are you using the same disk that you got when you bought Office? There are tons of different editions and license types Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010 Keyfor Office, so your install source has to match the edition (such as Home & Student, Small Business, or Professional) and the license type (such as OEM, Retail, or Volume) that the key was Office 2010 64bit Key intended for. As part of the laptop deal, i got an office 2010 product key with it, to unlock office 2010. If i don't have office 2010 on my laptop but i don't have a disk for it because i Office Pro 2010 Key only have the product key, how do i get it?Just a word of advice make sure you uninstall the trial version you already have first. (experience) Then from the Microsoft web site Microsoft Office Prodownload Microsoft Office 2010 when you get it downloaded it will give you the Office 2010 Standard Activationoption of inserting the product key.
QCEdward is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links