View Single Post
Old 06-08-2011, 07:41 PM   #1
2815n1tzzo

Default Shaoyang namely a nice location it !~~~~~~

1. There are three dollars a motorcycle ride . 2. there namely just noodles and tofu , and there Haiwan 's . ( Xie portly , Baolong ,GHD Hair Straightener NZ, and , Mr. Liu namely full, high- Lane, Ma Kee Hui restaurants ,GHD IV Pink Straighteners, etc. , do you think of Guilin rice noodles with just the Changde ? ) 3. There are fair a greenback where the bus (which namely now The pace aboard the Beijing metro , do not reception stop billing) . Of lesson, the best ride in the history of the surroundings is the opener. 4. shopping is highly convenient, finish within 1 hour the city's most prosperous districts, where conveyance sales in Hong Kong because the elderly , the elderly pate of Hong Kong , Hong Kong crocodile , the United Kingdom and other international big-name Pierre Cardin . 5. I Baoqing Xinjiang roast ( beef,GHD Deluxe Midnight 2011, string, string mutton ) , beef intestines than 80% of always the Chinese districts. 6. Jiangbei ,GHD Purple Gift Set, Zhang Chong's supper, spike all the Chinese people 's nightlife. 7. Tower Road , March Eighth Pavilion, City Road ,GHD Midnight Gift Set 2011, Pak Spring Garden , Jiangbei,GHD IV Black Straighteners, dragging me Baoqing GDP is the maximum important chapter , so I feel merry of course, the folk Baoqing . ............................ just apt Shaoyang, entire the good discussion :)

Sponsored Links