View Single Post
Old 06-16-2011, 02:47 PM   #1
Ukem7567r

Default Orleans grilled wings method

eat savory human say ah ,Lacoste Running Trainers, my friends have queried me how to do this to make way to inform you consist in ... :
elements : fowl wings in soy sauce , ginger, pepper at the end , pepper ( that is, family cooking , no Shi Sanxiang can ) , white wine
approximate : First,Lacoste Tourelle Trainers, take wings in 11 ( 11 for the boiler ) , controlled open water vessel back into the microwave oven
two . cut a little ginger , and pepper at the end , pepper ,Womens Lacoste Trainers New, two tablespoons soy sauce ( along apt personal taste ) , a little pearly wine ( a few drips can be ,Lacoste Arixia FD Trainers, to remove the savour of alcohol ) into the wings , the marinated 12 hours

preserved when
three . After curing ,Lacoste Swerve Keyline Trainers, even tarnish aboard every wing in the honey , then into the microwave oven using bombard ( that is,Lacoste Observe Strap Trainers, normal use of peppery meals at home can be a blaze ) heat 11 minutes to memorize we must 11 chicken wings for the pot , for I tried to put the wings ambition be extra familiar with

wrapped with honey after

came out of the wings

namely not very appetite Yeah
Haha, ate some friends to patronize what ah

Sponsored Links