View Single Post
Old 03-12-2011, 09:05 AM   #1
zr3o2b1a
General of the Army

zr3o2b1a is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

10003995 2007 年 05 月 10 日 02:09 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Emotional World
; First of all, thank you for your appearance, bespark off of you, I seriously,团购网, seriously once again, I learned to value, but also unfortunately, do not know have to wait until next time . I look forward to the fate of the arrangement again.

then, for my confession,09 military parade, Zhuang Wei of China - Qzone log,上海团购网, thank you for your honest, at least let me know and own what to do next, no longer at a loss, really, thank you. beconduce to the wait is really kind of very unbearable suffering,Ten reasons will take 312 - Qzone log,团购导航, guess your mind always makes me sleep at night.

; Finally, I am sorry, I should at the outset to tell you, until now, to the longing I can not stand when I get your honest, I'm sorry,History of the strongest tongue twisters, look at your tongue level - Qzone log, I think I might trap a little bit deep, in the future days, I occasionally disturbed by the request for your forgiveness.
zr3o2b1a is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links