View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 05:25 PM   #25
3xkfen5o3k5u
Commander In Chief

3xkfen5o3k5u is on a distinguished road

! - Qzone log

| Back to logs list

33290 2009 年 11 月 18 日 23:17 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
I remember growing up in rural primary school,red wing shoes sale, the toilet is the kind of red brick, and the urine is a cross-shaped pool at the top of the holes, quite large, there is a big grapefruit,red wing boots, more than anyone else in urine for several of our boys was high, I every time the most powerful, can the urine out, there is a line outside to see shot out. Have a kid,red wing store, obviously will not do, but also hard to play, the result CI to the wall, dipped its own a urine. There are times still are playing, the principal came in later,red wing heritage boots, his face black line, \cloth caught pulling down BB,red wing shoes online, and then slightly loose to the middle, then suddenly taut, going to the toilet to bomb stuck to the ceiling, but is a long stick, unless BB particularly good quality, we will hide, to see who bad luck, and physical education teacher came in, and snapped, and he does not hear the sound, looked up and mouth fell open in surprise, and then ... ...

the third, on the junior high school, the quality of the ceiling, even worse, all the crater, but the friction is particularly large, BB how to go up nor down, we played a few times, the ceiling a few lump BB, then I was sick a week did not go to school, again, when into the toilet, I looked up to see results and that a burst of giant evil,red wing shoe store, do not know which son of a bitch to extend this approach, the ceiling is full of BB.

fourth, since the men's room ceiling after all BB, and finally a teacher can not stand, and reaction to the principal's office, the principal was doing morning exercises when the whole school criticized the incident, in fact, if the light criticism no problem, he actually put a detailed description of the process of committing the crime again. 2 days later, the ladies room ceiling are all about the BB. . . Think about that time, the girl was quite cute.

Reprinted from embarrassments over
Wikipedia
3xkfen5o3k5u is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links