View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 11:33 AM   #28
baliAnamb

Default erotyka

A two of years ago, I was in a relationship with a married woman who was 20 years older me. This baggage was great in bed and gave extravagant chief executive officer, but would in no way set off d emit me slip up her ass.

The erotyka period ahead my birthday, she rang me and told me to meet up thither the next day as she had a "birthday handle" benefit of me. I was adept to guess what it energy be so I was practically distressing with feeling when I rang her doorbell. I was totally thick-skinned when she opened the door wearing just stockings and suspender belt. She dragged me into the abode, got on her knees and blew me until I crack out in excess of her tits.

She gave me a while to base abandon up again, and then sure enough, she produced some lube, and smeared it generously on my cock. She went on all fours, I applied a sparse lube to her ass, and inched my more in. She gasped with soreness at primary, but it straightway turned to moans of contentment as pumped away in her tight, virgin asshole.

I shot my load in her, and pulled broken to watch it come undeveloped out of her gaping hole. I actually enjoyed my birthday nowadays, and she be obliged've too, because I went in her ass a insufficient more times after that.

Sponsored Links