View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 04:11 AM   #2
t1ei2dw8ve

| Back to logs list

150741 2010 年 01 月 29 日 10:44 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
do not know why, I heard the name: A French or a Russian painting. Why not, is the feeling.
to talk about this also only after I read this book in a sense, yes, that feeling.
hero's confused,CHI Pink Dazzle Flat Iron, lost,chi pink dazzle, confused,chi turbo flat iron, weary, and so on and so forth. I believe that older people have experienced. But we do not so sensitive to the hero and who or that we adapt to this more than the hero is the hero seems to vomiting, annoying ######## ######## model of reality-style society. But to some extent or that we made on the hero itself is vomiting, restlessness of the crowd. There's too classic word damn (Holden-style mean to be alive, capacity. Of course, this ability may have too much character inside the so-called false false style mode.
hero hate society,cheap chi flat iron, criticism can be described as penetrating. it makes me look kind of like to see So a large group of children in the Catcher in the game. Thousands of tens of thousands of children, no one is around people - not an adult, I mean - except me. I, on the edge of some crazy cliff. My job is to watch there,CHI Turbo Ceramic Flat Iron, and if you have any kid came running to the cliff, I'll catch him - I mean if they're running and do not know is where to run. I have to come out from somewhere and catch them. I'm doing it all day. I just want to be a Catcher in the Rye. I know this is a bit whimsical, but I really like is this. I know shocking. This is a confused, extremely confused. In fact, the hero should not know where to run their own. but more importantly, I believe,chi iron, do not know where to run their own people should not just their own hero, not just that thousands of tens of thousands of children, but also thousands of tens of thousands of adults. This is the book in the world in the United States that caused a big stir because.
but in my opinion, generation
before reading this book has seen some of the comments, and my heart is like to see it to see if and comments to say the same. Read the book, sigh, closed the book. I just want to say is that I am not a book to buy their own, but buy yourself a mirror. Many of these feelings and decadent pies, to be a bit like a college campus is now part of the phenomenon. Decadence, despair, loss and confusion, it serves as a true mirror. I see more than the hero, but the cowardly self.

Sponsored Links