View Single Post
Old 12-26-2011, 12:30 AM   #2
a2bzyoc3
General of the Army

a2bzyoc3 is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 228818449 at 1:37 p.m. on October 23, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Entertainment Humor 『』
〖log original: Xiaohua Jin Xiao Nibo Tencent time off to share the classic log in to share bits and pieces of life, let us feel the true meaning of life〗
; ; ; ; 〖〗

copy → 228818449 Chinese Department: Musical, in the lights before you see I am afraid of the pain of. . .
Mathematics: I would like to see that I am satisfied with the elasticity of
Chemistry: The combination of the two organisms is wonderful, but also hard to smell the smell, right? !
Physics: Although the total power is zero, but my traffic is far greater than your traffic!
Department of Foreign Languages: oh, yes ~ ~ ~ yes ~ ~ ~ yes ~ ~ ~ oh. .
history: I always think, is how the ancients of contraception?
Department of Physical Education: I will do in the above decomposition splits and other actions, such as it is learned, begin to make a full set of actions
Economics: in bed before this month's wages to pay out. If economic sanctions are not you, then you will inevitably public grain
promiscuity outside geography: Geological Survey of your device can not be inserted deeply about them?
Meteorological Department: inside humid, to the yo
raincoat Department of Computer Science: Your memory is edo for? ! How so small? ?
law: Pro-resistant, and even reached the age of 14, the contact does not constitute a crime
Engineering: Axial cantilever is not a small ah, a little eccentricity. . . .
water system: the time when the ocean currents to reach the climax occurs. Electrical system: slow forward, put one leg on the floor, your voltage good, but safety first, good ground.
Music: `` ah ah ah `` - `` ah ah ah `` dear, we then another 2 / 4 beat it.
Architecture: national norms remember, place it? Into the depth, range, frequency, back red line must meet the standard criteria ah! ! !
Department of Medicine: to find where I said that yet? . . . Yes,ugg boots sale, that's there, down to the place called ------------
Department of Materials: This is not true Oh you? ?
Controls: pay attention to the appropriate amplitude and phase angle range of the domain level, while frequency of no more than the system cutoff frequency.
Fine Arts Department: around the color must be black, so ######y to be displayed.
machine: In this state, to maintain the interference fit is the best option
Landscape Design: the root of the deep to tie the water to be poured in and more ... ... remember? Department of Archaeology: how to drill so deeply for so long bones Oh, but he did not? ?
car system: Your tires are a few numbers? ? Ah
good journalism: Dear viewers, a great moment is coming soon, 3 `` `2 ``` 1,cheap ugg, shot, shot, and completely released.
Department of Philosophy: A woman for the first time flow of x, does not mean she is cn, the first time a woman does not flow x,ugg classic short boots, also does not mean she is not cn.
Department of Electrical Engineering of: even the motor is 1kw, and tell you that auto-transformers connected to it.
performance play: how your script and my script is not the same miles to re-card ~~~~~~~~~ ~
Department of Industrial Design: to learn creative thinking, Do not just think with the jj, change point of view, we can use toe head, so that only new ideas ... ... Communication Engineering: My 3g compatible with your 2g,
environmental protection system: Try not to shoot, to avoid environmental pollution.
Aircraft Design: I hope you keep your cruising speed, extended cruising time, less than a critical time not to open afterburner ah,ugg boots!
Electronic Engineering: You are my transistor, I am your two-way plug
Systems Engineering: To pay attention to maintaining the integrity of this system, coordinated, comprehensive, and of course the most important is customer satisfaction.
Marketing: China's accession to wto, all met international standards, you are: length, diameter, hardness is not enough. Mathematics: My insertion depth and your level of satisfaction than the square into two, which means you reached into every I will be 1cm 4 (percent sign) satisfaction, the general range of my range (10cm, 20cm), the satisfaction that you will be in 10 * 4 = 40 and between 20 * 4 = 80 , which is in the interval (40 (percent sign), 80 (percent sign)), note that the collection is open interval, not a closed interval, so I have to do a lot of practice.
Department of Fashion Design: You designed this dress really Away Yeah,cheap ugg boots, worried to death I had
Department of Art and Design: Darling, why do I get 3 pixels, there is this c10m80y100 liquid flow out of it ?
Department of International Trade: give full play to the interests of their respective comparative advantages,ugg classic mini, to import and export, equality and mutual benefit, mutual access requirements, each getting to meet with a substantial improvement of the people x quality of life and satisfaction. Comparative advantages into full play their respective interests, to import and export, equality and mutual benefit, mutual need to take each other to meet with a substantial improvement of the people x quality of life and satisfaction. ..................

Friendly Share: want to see that the points do not want to look into the website:
〖If you like this post, then reproduced to share with your friends, true happiness requires share〗
Thanks for sharing〗 〖reproduced
a2bzyoc3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links