View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 12:25 PM   #17
QCEdward
Commander In Chief

QCEdward is on a distinguished road
Default Windows 7

My old Windows 7 Professional Key laptop was Office 2007 Enterprise Key still under Office Standard 2010 Key
garunity and i Windows 7 Enterprisetook it into pc Office 2007 Ultimate world for repair. it took over Microsoft Office 2010
28 days for the laptop windows 7 x86to get repaired so i Microsoft Office 2007 was able to get a new laptop for the price i bought the first one for free. The old laptop came with windows vista but i bought windows 7 from a disc. would Office Professional Plus i be able to use my Windows 7 Pro Product Key windows 7 key on a different computer?my computer is running lowish right now and my dad got a new computer running windows 7 can i take his product key and use it Office 2007 Standard Keyon an installed Office Standardcopy i install on my computer not running windows 7?No. It only applies to 7, and only the copy he has installed. Use it on another machine, it will fail to activate and will lock windows 7 x64the machine up. It will Office 2007 Standardalso cancel his activation, making his copy useless even to restore the machine.can any Office 2010 Standardone help me to find Windows 7 Professional
out windows 7 product key, i m using Office Professional Plus 2007a original windows 7, but upfortunately i have Office Pro Plus 2010 Key lost it, is there Windows 7 Enterprise Keyany way to find it from registry or some thing like that..
thanks.The cost of a Windows 7 license is the same cost of purchasing a full retail Office Professional 2007 Keycopy of Windows 7. Where did you purchase your copy of Windows 7? If you got it from a reputable retailer or Microsoft Partner and you believe it is a genuine copy, you should be able to activate it with no problem. If you are still having issues, you may want to try activating by phoneWe have a full Windows 7 system disk but only one access key. We have 3 other other computers that need Windows 7. 2 are currently on Vista and 1 is on XP. We would like to Microsoft Office 2010 upgrade all of them to Windows 7. We heard a new full Windows 7 installation is better than a Windows 7 upgrade. Can we use a Windows 7 upgrade key on a new Windows 7 installation?You can use the key on one computer only. If in case you install it on other computers, the first one to activate the registration will be regarded Windows 7 Starter Product Keyas the original and the others will be regarded as counterfeit. It will be a breach in the EULA. Well. it will work but you can.t get update to Microsft because they will detect it the computer is having a valid key.Whether it is OEM or retail, the answer is no. It works for a while on OEM, but if you do Windows Office 2007 Ultimate Key Updates or if it tries to call home (which it does often for genuine Windows checks) it will show up as inactive and you will have to buy a new copy. Just buy another Microsoft Office 2010license for the other machine. They are pretty cheap on NewEgg.com.Additional Details
Thanks Cassandra, but what if the key was never used? I don't Windows 7 Ultimate cl¨¦ want to activate it in order to find that out. There got to be a better method.
Also, your link doesn't work for me.And once Office 2007 Ultimate cl¨¦i have activated it, can Office 2010 Pro Plus cl¨¦ I take it back? Like, I have a Home Premium installed on my Pc and the key is to upgrade to Professional. Can I back "downgrade" by using the original Home Premium key?About a year ago Windows 7 Ultimate Product clave i installed Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit on my computer, now Microsoft Office 2007 Product clave
i just built a computer and i was curious if i could use the 64-bit version on Office Standard 2010 clave
my new one? They came in the same box so they Windows 7 cl¨¦ have the same key, but they're Office 2007 Professional Plus cl¨¦two different version, would it still not allow it?Sure, but if you know of someone who knows computers- theres ways to get around Office Standard 2010 cl¨¦keys alltogether without any money. Most people dont sell the keys though, just the entire windows 7 with a key.Is there any way I can buy a Windows 7 key online on eBay, and then download a trial, enter in the key, and have WIndows 7 on a customized laptop I installed with Ubuntu?
QCEdward is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links