View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 11:49 AM   #4
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

mo6v8jgy0ae is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

47676 2008 年 03 月 27 日 18:30 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category:> you appear upset my mind ,
this,
not your fault,
I,
I too persistent......
; - wasabi

.. Beauty wasabi ~ ~,mulberry bag! dead , dead, you said that before!! wear POINT, mood Anita ~ Hello! you do not hurry!
This ran to school buildings side edge noise.
think and wasabi - a power the corn head, super-outgoing girl character, but also made a 12-year f, and from primary school rose to the same college, really nice ring. Although quarreled, but after so many years of friendship, we are so understanding of each other, care about each other, and was so interested in the same, really hard to come by.
ah,designer handbags, to the university, we have to have a fresh start ...
, let alone me, you do not have to run fast not much ~, running slow step, car brakes, the issue of harsh screams and screams that we mixed together.

the. At this time, a boy of about 180cm and walk off, dyed brown hair and used hair gel mud was a bit chaotic, with a few repeated hair unevenly Akira forehead, body mass black T-shirt, casual jeans.
Wasabi stopped, she and I almost gasped, put away her hot temper.

! We have so old?

Eyes with a glance at the table, miserable, and only 5 minutes.

a bit.
However, one dares say what the truth is also sitting in my car ...> Sakura, on the train! install stronger stabilization.
Hui Guoshen, open the door quickly rushed to the classroom. behind suddenly heard his voice, We rushed up the throne of our (the last row of the window two seats) to sit down.
! Unlike your personality Oh ~ You? See you like that animal in nature, not afraid to laugh at you, then I long ago gave 10 points out. to reality,paul smith uk, looking at about a 2 class, now the bald with the towel Mohan, Professor, really feel a bit sorry for him. As the morning of the only two classes, general and wasabi I will walk in the school,burberry bags, walk. our school canteen food unpalatable points in addition to other convenient or not bad, especially the green areas, sometimes quite enjoy a walk on campus.
we went downstairs together holding hands.
look to the first floor We are all stunned, that guy is lazy to lean on the side of his BMW, as in others. sucked a lot of his presence and upstairs through the eyes of the students.
when he seemed to see us go out, whistled to us, eyes around the uniform immediately swept over, the eyes of some female students enough to shoot us.
Ha ha ha ha! Next listen,alexa mulberry!! How ah? Sit to take your own, I would like to live several more years! My name is Chen Yu Secretary,paul smith wallet, the Secretary call me good, you? Nice to meet you ~ bye bye ~ bye!!! Humph! br>!
Diary -03.9.1

Wasabi has been love at first sight I do not believe, however, why get a first glance today, let my heart to follow people? Why? This is me? I do not want this, but I XX together for him and feel angry, maybe I really gaffe today, maybe this is just an illusion , after today, tomorrow, or was that me! wasabi, cheer up ah ~ ~
mo6v8jgy0ae is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links