View Single Post
Old 03-16-2011, 05:55 AM   #1
cicely321
Staff Sergeant

cicely321 is on a distinguished road
Default Fashion News Roundup Galliano on Film, Prince on

Isabella on Film: John Galliano is producing a film about the late, great Isabella Blow. Galliano will play himself, but who will play Isabella? {Vogue UK}
All Smiles, Baptiste: Usually Baptiste keeps a straight face,Pierre Hardy X Gap Release Date Changed, Again, to October 25 – Fashionista Fashion Industry News, Designers, Runway Shows, Style Advice, all cheekbone, but Tommy Ton captured his boyish grin. {Jak &Jil}
Karen Sings: As if you weren’t already über jealous of Ms. Elson, (the hair the skin, the career) she’s also a lovely singer. The red headed waif belts out a tune from her new album, The Ghost Who Walks,GETTING STARTED FOR CAPATICY BUILDING TRAINING PROGRAMME, for Style.com. {Style.com}
Models Heart SATC, Too: Modelinia asked top models who their favorite ###### and the City characters were. Unfortunately no one picks Miranda… Sorry Cynthia. {Modelinia}
Posted in:
Fashion News Roundup Fashion News Roundup: Galliano on Film, Prince on Tees,Atlanta braves hats, and A Smile Across the Face of Baptiste By Steff Yotka Tuesday, May 25,Fluff Chance Revealed! – Fashionista Fashion Ind, 2010 / 11:13 AM GMT -5
Singapore Style: Singapore is working to establish themselves as a fashion capital. They already have a mini-fashion week, complete with gorgeous designs. {JC Report}
I took my wife to a wife-swapping party, I had to throw in some cash: Richard Prince, artist beloved by Marc Jacobs and Sonic Youth, has recreated 31 of his most famous works on T-shirts stretched over wood or canvas. Head to Salon 94 Bowery, 243 Bowery, to check it out. {The Moment}
cicely321 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links