View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 02:15 PM   #1
3p3y5g7c6e
Commander In Chief

3p3y5g7c6e is on a distinguished road

,paul smith wallets

| Back to logs list

145292 2006 年 11 月 23 日 18:58 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Day
1. I'm 25. A desire to have children in the study often strong marriage. My friend of the remuneration, such as drinking or playing cards, disco or something completely out fun, I quit, and Yi in the world, the heart is empty, as if one day without marriage, can not be ruled out as a shadow on the day of the solitary form.
to play sound, long love song to play it really sultry, and the wait, a mortgagee so sing it back. Person, one not believe, until the rendering will follow behind.
most of my men and the world one relative hi beautiful girl. And I really hit a woman with an angelic face, the one place like a public good by avoiding it. I was just a perfect woman, that I could walk through one fire.
who looked at the street, Right now the law. Were referred as I hat to site preparation, because each other's role is very clear in the exchanges, the interest is not new to recede, I will get to the point, how many married people , to what the West, I told party, I want to, so much effort drawing near, too, I could not consume, the line on the line, not even if the.
2. I do not like subdivision of a woman dressed up, I'm afraid of the fancy kind of life, marriage a sense of security. What are the feelings of the reason. I am a married man some weeks, with a sense of security, he do not care side, and a sense of security, he was anxious eyes, heart surmise surmise disturbed, immediate eye, out of fear of his wife apricot. So some women are men
I believed were very abstract one sentence: low to high, high and low. I am the person referred to go one by one people, are not, put; again or not, came alive again. My spleen was stubborn, critical, since together, and will not stop, what kind of opportunity which can not. Control how many times became an instant death, I again lost the sense of the situation.
3. I find a really thirsty I see people on the other side does not consider. I take the girls, are, she will not be bitter sweet, to enjoy the blessing. I have a girl, that I have the West who has been heaven, not, like me can not get one.
Yu eliminate heart, my friends and I go to bars, I can not, a strong heart, a drink, I was unable to control their feelings, the sentence of mouth Flaring , scorching, back, or burning themselves.
I was almost manic in love get lost, I felt vulnerable fragile heart, but the amount I was doing on the surface of a heavy, super a . , I love the rich rather than a set of people, color and aroma, setbacks to wanted to hide feelings, or even more people do not stay in place. Possession of tiger people, too. I am who I am bearish on everything, like feelings, ah, ah, what gold ...... finally wake up slowly, the work of a monk out of life that means I'm gone Cheng's The things I have a dim view of all of the
3p3y5g7c6e is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links