View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 07:32 PM   #2
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

,dolce & gabbana Handbag

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 13911639 at 09:01 on September 5, 2008 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: smile only
a while before we have organized into the thousand mountains to play in the foot I was hand-made pond, this time to skip to a frog, it said to me: \that everyone was taking pictures, babble did not notice, I was very surprised, do not know why the frog talk, just like saying the football scores,dolce gabbana handbag, that night happened to be in Milan's Serie A derby of the war, I and several colleagues the foot of the hotel after reading my silly, because the score: AC Milan 2-1 win over Inter Milan.
next morning I went to, where to find the frog, it said to me: \the TV to see really in, and immediately he won 5 million dollars. At that time I decided we must seize the frog, then I will be rich beyond.
Next, I did not follow unit
back, has been waiting in that pond, and finally let me wait, and it exposed the head in the water, said only a few figures, I know this is two color number. I did not dare buy more, afraid to win too much suspicion, so just bought a 5 note, the results of holding 2 million net of tax checks I going crazy, drinking water wells not forget, I decided to repay the bird frog, so I went to the night. Finally,dolce gabbana handbag, under the frog in my Special Concept finally agreed to my request, as I returned to the city.
said that it had never seen human beings bath,gucci bag, so I pay package to the local center of the most luxurious bath, and then take it off when I came to a massage room,handbag sale, I put it on the bed and said: \Thanks to you I have today,coach handbag, in any case I will meet you any request. \
\\magic, thank you after I saved her life to be with me.
\\
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links