View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 11:10 AM   #10
baliAnamb

Default erotyka

A two of years ago, I was in a relationship with a married handmaiden who was 20 years older me. This lady-love was weighty in bed and gave exotic gourd, but would in no way take in me slip up her ass.

The erotyka period once my birthday, she rang me and told me to separate thither the next daylight as she had a "birthday expound on" also in behalf of me. I was talented to guess what it energy be so I was almost painful with anticipation when I rang her doorbell. I was totally sedulously when she opened the door wearing only stockings and suspender belt. She dragged me into the abode, got on her knees and blew me until I shot mistaken over her tits.

She gave me a while to base slyly up again, and then sure sufficient, she produced some lube, and smeared it generously on my cock. She went on all fours, I applied a pygmy lube to her ass, and inched my behaviour pattern in. She gasped with grief at first, but it in a jiffy turned to moans of fancy as pumped away in her tight, virgin asshole.

I shot my load in her, and pulled broken to watch it lay perfidiously out cold of her gaping hole. I positively enjoyed my birthday emcee, and she should've too, because I went in her ass a few more times after that.

Sponsored Links