View Single Post
Old 05-20-2011, 03:15 AM   #2
a9bimi9o
General of the Army

a9bimi9o is on a distinguished road

December 3,Monster Headphones, 2007 , good friends wedding day , from Shijiazhuang Taiyuan married , I accompanied the past , grew up together , thought of the future can not always met , inevitably, there is a little sad heart ! I'm glad you bridesmaid candidates think of me first , I could be your maid of honor, really happy , watching the beauty of your beautiful wedding dress to wear , the United States the United States to get married, being a small woman look like , really more than I Married and are happy!
4 -year-old kindergarten at the time to be together , we both can say that childhood , Liangxiaowucai , grew up together , kindergarten is the same table when we were a child, sing and dance together , eat and sleep , then start the Primary schools,Dre Beats Headphones, we are in a class , although not sit together, but still very happy with the school, from school , still sing and dance together ( the backbone of art since childhood , and what activities are ultimately both of us ), this friendship has been extended from small , To the junior high school unfortunately,monster beats, not assigned to a class , although in a school , but a lot less opportunity to meet , we can no longer whispering during class time , and can not pay attention while the teacher threw a small piece of paper ,monster pro headphones, she Most of my best friends , she accompanied me for 11 years , left me in high school , went to the field school , and later a lot less contact , there are people always say Contact , not because forget, because a good faith , cherish each other , I must have your world !
Starting today ,Monster Beats Headphones, you have your own home , you are not in Taiyuan , I think we can no longer be tired together like before , I would like to join you for dinner , play with , sing K Do ... ... you have to remember to me, come back often to see if your mom and dad, look at me, I will have the opportunity to see you!
good to write so it , in short ,Beats Headphones, I'm glad you are happy , as our friendship is like cactus , evergreen forever ! ! I will always remember this day ! !
wish you happiness! !
a9bimi9o is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links