Thread: Contact
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 12:45 AM   #2
h3bfdd1tm

| Back to logs list

71781 2009 年 01 月 03 日 06:45 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Notes
today met a stupid question, so write down a lesson for yourself. Write a system recently with struts2 + spring + Hibernate,gucci shoes, accidentally found a validation action information will be repeated, because this action is very simple to complete the function, so writing did not pay much attention when. But the information will not be repeated, but the top is the first validation failure to return to the input page, the second time even if the input is correct, the system will not work, always in the input page, the error message will stop the accumulation of . Open or close the browser thinks highly of this, to restart the server,gucci sale, because as Khan.
a glance is a container to a problem, looked to the configuration file, did not find anything wrong with ah,gucci bikinis! And other action, like ah! Helpless, and because after several weeks of fighting,gucci heels, this time code has a lot of it was very difficult to find a moment, intending to point lazy thing and tried it online.
did not expect that a friend meet me really such a thing, look at his post, similar symptoms and my hundred percent, really want to shake his hand. Replies
and who wrote the following: your action is not being hosted by spring?
I saw,gucci watches, is ah, my action is hosting a spring.
Then he wrote:
your action class is not used for bean's id?
I'm watching while also nodding, is ah, I really like this, how so much about me,cheap gucci shoes! (In fact, everyone reads)
last he said:
the class action into your full path the problem will be solved.
is not it? I was like, that is not hosted the spring, I would also like to note the action attribute, such a change does not go in a positive note.
As I said, this problem is to change the verification been resolved, but not enter the property note. That is not the same as being crooked as another, the problem has not been fundamentally resolved.
is a bit like crazy in that I have no intention of how not to write the bean scope = I create a new instance. It's that simple, the problem is truly solved. The problem is this stupid low-level errors committed by careless, really want to give yourself twice.

Sponsored Links