View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 04:02 AM   #1
sangma43
Warrant Officer

sangma43 is on a distinguished road
Default office 2010 pro 64bit Random IE and WMP Windows sy

Some time ago my family members on the 64-bit game console crashes IE ,microsoft office Professional Plus 2010 serial, IE, I believed it was a memory error induced by third-party plug-ins . I didn't dismiss it, the outcomes of some days IE has crashed. Then , WMP also started to collapse , with a 3,4 occasions will collapse when : ; the collapse of several programs appeared to inform me it truly is a much more underlying difficulty. I had my CPU overclocked ,office 2010 32bit, it can be considered that a series of crashes triggered by overheating CPU , after which reluctantly transferred again to the factory settings to CPU multiplier . Nonetheless aggravating , the crash hasn't improved . I doubt the memory just isn't a problem , but Windows Vista 's Memory Diagnostic and did not discover any problems.looks such as the hardware isn't a difficulty , my subsequent step would be to examine the crash dump process , and try and uncover clues. But I initial need to acquire out the dump file . Windows XP application error reporting system will show the dialog box just before the crash dump file is produced , which means you just click on on Watch report details the technical info and entry to the report to obtain the location with the dump file : corresponding towards the dialog box that Windows Vista doesn't offer the technical specifics noted ,office 2010 pro 64bit, and unless Microsoft's Windows Error Reporting server requested ( commonly only received a lot of the identical error report is going to be the case) ,microsoft office 2010 Standard key, it'll not dump . Luckily, then again,office 2010 pro x64, exhibit an error dialog box procedure WerFault will near the system button prior to you click on the collapse with the procedure of reservation , so for us to attach the debugger to the process supplied an chance to inspect . Procedure Explorer you'll be able to see inside WerFault WMP to connect towards the collapse of manage : for example the collapse of my WMP once more , when I opened WinDbg, which is the Windows debugging tools to debug software programs , you possibly can download from your Microsoft Web web-site . Configured properly recognized symbols in the set towards the Microsoft symbol server ( for example : srv * c: symbols *
sangma43 is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links