View Single Post
Old 07-27-2011, 04:10 AM   #30
gy1dgf1og

Or is the wine for him, life is destined not drink. And because wine has never had reason to drink, they rarely think about the alcohol problem. In contrast to the wine culture, but also know nothing about.
seem to recall that often said actually will suddenly emerge in a I do not drink, how can such courage, actually tampered with the famous quatrains through the ages it?
Love drunk people, in addition to love the wine, but also like? Speaking of not have his map, he knows that only people who drink it!
may be it?
think of Chinese New Year, friends and family at the dinner,la gear originals, staggered Cup Gong is indeed not a simple clink drink, how much affection in which it! This point,la gear shoes, I feel like I realized the know. And this situation, with the landscape as if it had no bearing on, I started right again confused.
then drinking it really good? Nature is a lot of people said yes, there are a lot of people say bad. The only certainty is that people who drink, be sure to say good. To calculate the outstanding representatives of the North Sea Prohibition against Cao Cao was Jung. Jung is the wine that speak of smb gracefully, almost detached blown children, what by Fen their anger; Zhao Yang Dong Ying the servant king, non-lead free wine goblet to shock the gas; emperor cut non-drunk,la gear sale, not to Yang the Spirit of the White Snake ... ... Shen Shui Souls almighty!
and I have to Scream, the scourge of binge drinking best thing: heart, lung,la gear footwear, liver diseases and even killed because of alcohol beverages, even healthy people, excessive drinking can also lead to circulation of the blood, resulting in feelings of control, or anesthesia wake up, so language is not optional words, do not select the line moving out to make a fool of myself ... ...
Wuqibazao above, seems to go the wrong topic, and it is not. I was a Drinking at all, is to that a few mouthfuls of wine, and, knowing the harmful effects of alcohol, has chosen to love that one too!
say that First, the Ministry of whipping and death, prompting Caobao collusion with Lu Bu, collaborated with Zhang Fei and your eyes are dim throat by the time night attack Xuzhou, so Liu Bei lost foothold; after Guan Yu revenge, we should build a white robe, Fan Jiang, Zhang repairing ineffective, but also drunk ###### Zhang Fei, the grudges II will, actually caused by Fan, Zhang by Zhang Fei Zuiwo uprising, his head moved. This is: a toast to the situation where drinking place, drew his sword and has donated raw regret later.
Oh, ah wine, liquor, how many people you claim the credit, how many people you are punished. The love of wine tippler, and my heart is really thinking about wine, or a landscape, or something else, who knows? It took me so many tongues, the problem is not solved after all.
seems Italian wine is wine or not,la gears!
saying that here, finally had some awakening. After a return to life as if drunk,la gear police, will be changed from confused to understand. Also seems in life, the experiences have experienced a return, only know what is a full life.
2011-2-22

Sponsored Links