View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 12:54 AM   #2
yushaoli87

I can vaguely guess Korean Queen Mother Queen Mother Hall and Yunzhu said something, given that they have started investigation found that Chi-star in this matter cheap mlb jerseys, in order to protect themselves nba jerseys shop, want to Yunzhu introduced to one person will take down this . Then the late emperor's death the Queen Mother and Han Ming Han has seen? Why should they join forces harm the late emperor, she hates people who have only been kept in limbo Du Queen is not it?I have to Yunzhu himself told me the truth, determined to sleep after a sudden attack on the heart, I secretly said to myself, two hour nap, wake up until Yunzhu, I will be the fact that he is Panyu told her.
The thought of this, I feel at ease and closed his eyes. Have no idea how long to sleep, only to feel a lot of arguing incoming ear, I drowsily opened his eyes, looking at the bright sun shot in my face, while arguing a larger mass by the Pina dance Genei to, do Yunzhu an accident? I no sleep, getting up suddenly from the ground nhl jerseys shop, nor the whole dress, and immediately rushed into. The situation is completely Genei Zhengzhu me, queen, quiet lady, Ms. Deng, Lu Zhaoyi, four sitting in the same chair and vice-four, and Yunzhu is limp kneeling on the ground, at the door of the South on I want to see rushed immediately stopped me.
"This is not something you can intervene." What happened? "Why even have come to the Queen, is trouble for it?" Yesterday was an anonymous letter to a quiet lady nfl jerseys, came to light after the minister Yunzhu is chaos. "On a very calm, said the South, stopped my hand is still not down. I stared at her coldly, and only pray to know Yunzhu star status cheap nhl jerseys, then the anonymous letter that he sent the last set, "the emperor it?" Do not count on the emperor cheap nfl jerseys, the emperor's right to dispose of Yunzhu to the Queen Goddess, today Yunzhu doomed. "Her contemptuous smile, laugh very insolent," today's ruthless emperor is really ah ... to protect themselves actually have to bear alone the Yunzhu.

Sponsored Links