View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 08:24 AM   #2
yyiu9appop

Gemini design Michael Herz & Graeme Fidler
March 2010,sac gucci pas cher, Michael Herz and Graeme Fidler was appointed for ingenious manager of Bally, which they shared a mutual voyage via 10 after the current season apt start. This period, they are designed apt send Bally debut because the premier period, landing in China to stimulate extra inspired inspiration, merely too for Bally Vision to amplify a extra modern form. About fashion the access M ichael Herz: 4 annuals age, I saw a skirt sister: princess type, yellow, waist bow there, here namely the gauze skirt, quite pretty. I'll draw it down, then I have been trying to draw alter clothing, it about be my fashion enlightenment. And fashion namely a collection of entire my wild concept. Still in academy, I ambition to go to Paris Fashion Week to watch, then come behind and write a report. But I am a student, ah, did no ballot, I actually accustom every possible method, went to excellent lengths mingled into it. Linda Evangelista, Naomi Campbell in the background, Naomi Campbell to see while I look around, even waved at me, and when the catwalk, Naomi came over to me even when I dart a look ... ... ah,gucci paris, this is the most memorable moment, so I thought, why not join the ranks of it! Graeme Fidler: 7 years old when I saw a film shrieked I was in academy 16 years ago, although have begun to dream that they will convert a designer, yet gradually speed up favor my own clothing. Later, I went to stores to work and earn a small fare, a small brand in not particular division of labor, from devise to tear approximately even to the ads, I have to do everything. But for this segment of comprehensive experience,bolso prada, so I'm sure I favor it. Since then I determined, fashion will be my future vocation, is a fashion show their stage. The trainer Michael Herz has worked with Alber Elbaz cooperation, he thought merely of the immediately because of Alber's own Michael Her z: in fact, either the ordinary educate teacher,prada chaussures, friend, and every once in my life human have had the intersection of the slow slow to mold me into dissimilar human, this is a process. Marc Jacobs I have helped the production of the Iceberg Women catena, also have the chance to cooperate and Alber Elbaz, who let me study a criterion. Graeme Fidler: I have been working in New York for Ralph Lauren. A lot of folk look quite ordinary things, through his vision would transform one extraordinary object. By the advertisement improvement, publicity, and so a series of characteristic actions, one step closer to heart the notions and ideas apparently and fire it, which is to me a lot of.

Sponsored Links