dfsdf54sv is on a distinguished road
Default tods womens shoes-sophia's confirmed_9208

,hogan interactive
Dolly Jones
sophia's confirmed
[标签:息者]
[标签:起源]
[标签:时光]
SOPHIA KOKOSALAKI confirmed this week that she really is about to take over at the house of Vionnet – and she's ready to take up the challenge. "It is such a great honour to be asked to work at Vionnet," says 33-year-old Sophia,christian louboutin sandals, who will unveil her first collection in October for spring/summer 2007. "It is an aesthetic that I completely admire and understand, and an approach towards designing that I relate and look up to. It is definitely challenging but also exciting to continue a house with such a unique heritage. The fact that her work has been a recurrent reference of designers for almost a century now is a testimony to the genius and timelessness of Vionnet." Meanwhile Arnaud de Lummen, ceo of Vionnet,tods womens shoes, couldn't be happier to have her. "Vionnet has one of the most exceptional fashion heritages and a timeless appeal," he said. "Our return on the fashion scene will not be an ordinary revival but a unique and genuine approach to bring forward the Vionnet vision. Sophia,hogan 2010, with her technical abilities and contemporary feminine vision, will be in a rare position to honour the past of the House and invent its future." Sophia's Vionnet collections will be exclusively available at Barneys New York in New York City, Beverly Hills, Dallas,jimmy choo outlet, Boston and Chicago – as well as the Vionnet Studio in Paris. (July 13 2006, AM)

the all new cfda_7797

Sultry Finnish Couture_12978

French Sole FS-NY Women’s Vespa Ballet Flat_6059

Today I am leaving for a two week vacation to Europe. My long lost college roommate and I are going to be hitting up Spain and Italy and in Italy Vlad will be meeting up with us for a Gondola ride or two! I am super excited for this vacation and this time will actually be vacationing. We are lucky enough to have someone who will write posts for me while I am gone, Nerdphanie! You all remember her as a guest blogger! Now she is signed on as a two week blogger to fill my spot. She will bring you lots of new bags and goodies to look at. I will be posting sporadically, but not my usual four or five posts a day
dfsdf54sv is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links