View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 06:35 PM   #2
Ue9eg9lrc1bh
General of the Army

Ue9eg9lrc1bh is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 172655 at 14:04 on November 3, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
read the online posts, some people write about their experience living abroad, some people did not even everyone that posted abroad.

but I did come across a lot out of the country, but still thinking of people living with the Chinese, many years past, they had not changed: the same as if never been abroad.

I have come across a consultation call me at home the students how to do something, when he had come to Britain two years, but his main object is to rely on his mother country,ugg ムートンブーツ, he and his mother each days on the phone to tell his mother what had happened to his mother again for many years in China, according to their own life experience to tell him what how to do remote control: the results are wrong of course.

but he calls his mother every day there was nothing wrong day his mother gave him ideas can not be wrong. A child and mother, do not just not right.

mistake in the information do not open it?

so I want to write their own experience, about ready to leave the country and now abroad, but children who rely on domestic parents some advice.

want other people to write to write out your experience, it really useful.
1: Chinese people can enter the mainstream British society?
A: Yes!
when I first came to the United Kingdom also have this question, but as I entered the British family, the Church of England, the UK workplace exposure to many Britons, I can clearly answer: Yes.

first to give this confidence comes from what the answer: I joined the Church of England which have a Bible group, just in a church near the hospital, so many people in the church are doctors, nurses and other staff: in addition to their family members: There are a teacher, and have opened their own companies, some large companies in charge (BT's director, to call him, he often will tell you he in another country, the whole run the world), has also done doctoral study at university project, the group can definitely representative of the British mainstream society.

Bible group meetings, we largely share their difficulties, and then pray for the difficulties: So I heard, these people really into the inner world: everyone has their own difficulties, every family has The cupboard on the same British common: they deal with problems and just solution to the problem in different ways. 4 years down, I had a group of friends, I really understand what they are thinking.

label mainstream British accent emotional mother
Ue9eg9lrc1bh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links