View Single Post
Old 10-11-2011, 12:15 PM   #8
mo6v8jgy0ae
Commander In Chief

mo6v8jgy0ae is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

49239 2007 年 02 月 22 日 00:21 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (6) Category: Emotional World
a occurred on the server in Asia,paul smith wallet, the real story! I in the new international server in Shadowbane online games seen this scene:
was a city built by the Chinese people were Korean attack. Since low levels of the Chinese people,mulberry bags, the highest is only 40, (and basically all Korean troops in the 60 level and above) so the Chinese people almost Quanmie. This time the defenders of the generals were forced to launch the Shadowbane world for help. This time an amazing thing happened. Shadowbane came from every corner of the groups of teams. Them one after another, the same as the tide rushed into China Town, and their names no matter what, from which city, the people behind them all is a suffix. CN!
Koreans were repulsed,designer handbags online, and how they do not believe it. 100 Koreans fell to the entrance of Chinatown. They killed at least 2,000 more than the Chinese people and their reinforcements. But they still failed. Will carry with them because there are countless. CN players marching to the Chinese city, the longest 1 hour to go the distance (in Shadowbane, the killed and resurrected after death only from the city, and a large map Some cities allow you to embark on the interval 2 hours).
victory, Chinatown's general appreciation of these reinforcements do not know. Suddenly found that these. CN is not all Chinese players. Many of them are Singaporeans, Malaysians, Indonesians, Americans ... ... but they are descendants of China , the Chinese people on them the blood stream. In particular,burberry bags, an organized army (around 200) has been carried out suicide in the city side of the impact of heavy casualties. Finally, only 9 survivors. When the general asked where they come from , they say, we are the people of Taiwan. We are from here from a city of a half hour came the sun and the moon. This is all we can provide elite warrior. Do you have difficulties, we will come to help,burberry handbags, we are brothers ... ...
the generals, the Tate's nearly 30-year-old man. In front of the computer, watching the Chinese descendants from around the world, suffering speechless ... ... ... ...
This is the Chinese people. Chinese people in the world,designer handbags!
Perhaps, you say is true, but I'd rather not believe.
because I still remember the words of the people of Taiwan: Do you have difficulties, I will come to help, we are brothers ... ... ... ...
repeat made this post, just want to tell you: China is the world of all Chinese people in China.
Do not be narrow geographical
blocking our view.
we are brothers!

Things such as the remaining years .....
forgotten ... ..
mo6v8jgy0ae is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links