View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 09:26 AM   #2
m2ag5zut00hh
General of the Army

m2ag5zut00hh is on a distinguished road

Rare cold front pommel horse - if the city ever in front. Knowing about a handful, like a hermit deep in the mountains shrink home, as if the mountain is no cycle or, in the cold do not know. There are reckless spirit of youth, though not keen Guan Ming, but there are friends of enthusiasm, a small feast for three days, five days a banquet and associates who get together, eliminate the grievances of a gas consumer in mind. But now lives in the mountains, mixed with a book to teach a student when the lively and intense, no time to idle and deserted students, friends gather no enthusiasm, not to mention their own pockets Dajiadoumang only hi forward, do not like the , and failing to become extremely aging and without refreshing the. Village teachers eyes small, timid, greedy Zhanxiaopianyi exit dictates; in the group of teachers, through the noble aura, you can see a few intrigue, petty theft, such as to lead a snitch, steal water , stealing electricity, Jixianduneng behind gossip, and so poor conduct. But the GAO, there are a lot of people speaking section, you can laugh at him pedantic and a little money to look down, big income-generating livelihoods can not, you can not insult his personality.
front of the water still capable of the West, off the white hair singing yellow chicken. - And a book bag off. Pentium person, and also did not give up, in striving for their dreams. Are outdated, some say, you can not always live in dreams, be realistic. What is the real thing? Give up the dream, or buy the official director of mixing a small, easy to work; or tracing tune into the city, to children's education; or consider making money, improve the family economic construction. It may be in addition to black and white and yellow pages of the book interested in paint coating applied to write about than wiping, I nothing good. Become large ones too little money to spend the large ones too, in the end, only the poor light is my lifelong partner. Afraid they are not afraid of it?
wax hued mountains dance like silver snake, with heaven in stature. Desire is just you, afraid of?
front is a three-story lab building the west, it is a North Point on the dorsal surface of the North Academic Building South East corner, the angle between the two is that the only access out of school. Schools in the west used to live in tile-roofed house, the inside dark, the yard has been completely obscure the building more than half of the light, and thus be pressed the entire campus as a mountain in my mind,tory burch outlet, people breathe, people full of boredom. And since the west side of the plastic plate hug up, the east of the places do floor and covered up, moved several times we finally have a switch to diversion of its light and spacious room.
sunny courtyard, really love!
front, there is a Wang water, this water is like gold in the sunlight, this water is like silver in the moonlight is. I always feel the front of the light to be obtained are more than elsewhere, the total reluctant to give up, we can not forsake. If one day I left here last resort, it would be in my heart left deep regret.
years of sword, He sunrise edge?
m2ag5zut00hh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links