Thread: 搞笑的话语
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 01:04 PM   #2
g6wyu3lf
Brigadier General

g6wyu3lf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

137233 2008 年 06 月 19 日 13:22 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (4) Category: Personal Diary
leave The day the world becomes dark, my heart is secure, like the kite off the line. Buried on the promise of happiness, will light a little bit of genius, even if I have pain that can not breathe, and I no longer have to say sorry.
I slowly leave,new balance shoes, I chose to go quietly, because I do not want you for my sad tears shed. I sneak away, I chose to go alone, because you know, my tears will vent endless. But I do not know, because I know you like to know myself, I look at you, seem to see the different.
I looked at the plane flew into the blue sky and came crashing down a corner of my heart, I know , some things is disappearing,Difference - Qzone log, slowly degenerate ... ...
the sun through the window screens, air-dust flying, shelves empty half, a few scattered photos, memories filled by you, but you were not there. I tried to habits,. ★ ★ .. - Qzone log, habits you leave, you turned my world beautiful, who breathe the night, suggesting that you abandon the end I was, sad in my eyes my heart and find your direction.
why I'm sad, but can not find your shoulder, suddenly remind you is not here,new balance outlet, why I am strong, transient paralysis in the moment, and you are still there. Distance is a battlefield, so we are injured, clearly separated from the near, I feel has been sour , lonely, empty large enough, because you are not there. Why the hopeless, it refused to forget, but you are not here, why my thoughts,new balance sneakers, always cut off, but why do not you present. Why so far apart,new balance running shoes, so that friendship riddled with gaping wounds, a dilemma. Why do I lose direction, is it just because you are not there.
endless sea of thoughts, and finally on the horizon and the days of the fair, love if go far enough, should also meet with the well-being. I do not know the outcome, do not know our future, perhaps we will hit the next corner a full, or maybe we always pass by.
I try to forget his lonely and pretend to lead a very comfortable, like a brilliant television programs such as the original, my heart like a lost child-like panic. I try to put more blue painted sky, let the sun shine I'm not sad,new balance mens, the brain records the glare of the blank, suddenly found memories of long ago stopped.
missing is a kind of now know suffering, the pain feels like my heart on fire and burned, too many memories, play can get rid of, place back full circle, under the rain outside the window, fuzzy his eyes, tears burst crazy,new new balance shoes, too much of the past,This is it, Michael Jackson - Qzone日记, deep imprint, not to say forget you can forget. Condensation of the air becomes opaque, the way to see how to read.
wisteria winding red brick walls, weeping willow woke at dawn both sides, lost organ nostalgic ballads, medieval old to start. Pigeon sky thinking, gothic spire outline end of the world lines, The peak of the Bridge of Sighs, I still sing in the shallow corner crooning songs from the first TV drama, I, off side ... ...
g6wyu3lf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links