View Single Post
Old 05-28-2011, 04:24 AM   #2
Ue1eg3drc5bh
General of the Army

Ue1eg3drc5bh is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

327209 2009 年 06 月 05 日 01:10 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (3) Category: Personal Diary
ffuucckk .
mood is not bad. Casual cursing about it.
hot, and began to fan the dead of night, introducing the sound a bit deeper and deeper feeling. Not bad. Looks like a summer night years ago in the mother's side ready to go to sleep feeling very calm and relaxed and very quiet. In fact, fans do not like blowing, blowing a long time,kobe v shoes, dizziness and fatigue.
wallet was stolen the day before yesterday, it is like a wallet, TMD,nike kobe v, the stolen wallet is always the most loved. Loss of almost two thousand it, I was not too much so-called, I have been convinced that the lost always lost. The Butterfly Effect,nba shoes, if no event occurs stolen this moment, perhaps later on changed the whole life, nothing if more careful,cheap lebron shoes, if not go that way, if, if, if the word should not be produced. Still hope the thief will be punished, and will reward all the people who he loved, of course,lebron iii, I am sure this thing is do not believe there will be retribution.
I like to live,nike basketball shoes, damn like it.
Ue1eg3drc5bh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links