View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 05:01 PM   #21
g8m8n2yf
General of the Army

g8m8n2yf is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

340413 2009 年 08 月 12 日 23:04 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
I forget, to forget. Method to forget the people, and often lost today, indulged in yesterday, might have a life of beauty autumn, Huang's not. People who live in yesterday, today and in the face of unexpectedly today, Xinhua students, he at a loss, too impatient anxiety.

unceasing passage of light, I forgot to go to regret, to the pain, because of how good things are waiting for me,red wing shoes,
I live some of the things,red wing shoes outlet, but I forgot something.
\, And Among students, there can be One of spring students are proud to live, One fan, wave? Yes. Behind the lack of the adult world, such as One Life to toss the boat at sea, suffered waves engraved sentiments. \Therefore, I forget, forget to live in the shadow of my things do. Not easy \As long as the back step to One to One, people have sunspots too bright, I soft beauty of the moon are also clear in, I can forget my last life The film, frankly the ground today, too, smiles to welcome tomorrow's life.
I also hesitate
blog, pride husband, like exhibition macro, and life's road is knock knock,red wing mens boots, Kawasaki injustice; have I in common, be willing to indifferent, Ning so desire, can not afford to live in the ocean waves. So, I feel very bitter, very tired,red wing boot store, very anxious, very frustrated, very painful, and all the more, only to me, \to the unsatisfactory dedicated to make the pain overflow today, representing, in the course of today is not lost.

life I resist the passage of law, just like I Method to resist the lift goes down every day too. Therefore, I forgot. Do not add to my life One pain in my limited life to take anti-chew aftertaste, it was yet, detrimental One benefit; One taste of land and Chenzui which can only make me weak, the past is bound to cause I lost something as well as One, so of through, the pain is bound to make my day every year.

One spendthrift
life, let streaky VIII fan. One can expect more than? Therefore,red wing shoes online, I forgot. Forgot to go into the pros and cons to the spirit of a happy mood, calm state of mind is committed to this thing. Sheri Moon localization, I must also do the water requirements of boats, if I were complacent to the hard work in high, must be eliminated as those on behalf of the trend.

forget it. To forget the brilliant, because it has a light goes One to not return, has become the history are not worth showing off, \I do not think just cause to take to stand still, or something wild today, and Life is long, wait for me to go into a larger build, and more fruit for me, captures take.

forget yesterday,red wing shoes sale, is today's cheer. One big gains and losses are often the custodial, and who also know how to make tomorrow's spin yesterday.

forget, you can not loose ground test again; forgot to worry, you can enjoy life to the love interest; forget the pain, can, immersed in the whole body and mind You Ning, the taste of life colorful Bean.

forgotten victims of others, forget the betrayal of friends, forget the anger had been bullying, humiliation and shame, may have obtained exemption content, has been able to grasp their own lives, more primary, confidence, sufficient power to start a new life.

forgotten, and selfless grace to others, because I do not back; forgot my solution to others, because they believe in a One-day get to the bottom to reveal the truth, ice hatchet. Forgotten, like the ebb and flow, flower, volume Shu, do not be too concerned about. As long as I am today in the effort, I ashamed to own. As long as I live heart ashamed, I have to live very loose, very heart, is sufficient. One set I want to forget,,,
g8m8n2yf is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links