View Single Post
Old 07-29-2011, 03:12 PM   #2
hgfbgffx

Chance to see the book on the so-called standards of contemporary women's mate choice: a car has room, parents are dead.
; ; ;
depressed. Then write fantasy wife selection criteria:
; ; ;
billions of dollars of property at home, beauty best in the world, virtuous gentle ######y, father-in terminal cancer ... ...
─ ─ Lai Po diary excerpts June 9 Date ;
to deal with evil people, we should be more evil than he; deal with despicable people, we should be more despicable than he;
; ; ;
cool people to deal with,lebron james jerseys, we should be more handsome than he; for Fu Yingjun, let him destroy his capacity ... ...!
; ; ;
─ ─ Lai Po diary excerpts July 23
; ; ;
My principle is: People do not make me I do not prisoners; if we are attacked,cheap minesota twins jerseys, I get angry!
; ; ;
─ ─ Lai Po diary excerpts May 23
; ; ;
suddenly remembered that university, the teacher the couplet: National prosperity, family prosperity,dwyane wade jerseys, national prosperity.
; ; ;
class leadership on the second line: day grand, grand place , the world grand!
; ; ;
later I was out of the classroom ... ... ; ;
the second line because I is: your mother, ########,barcelona jerseys, you ######## !
; ; ;
─ ─ Lai Po diary excerpts May 23
; ; ; Today a bad mood. I have only four sentences say. Include this and the previous two. I finished saying ... ...
; ; ;
─ ─ Lai Po diary excerpts July 17
; ; ;
; ; ;
life, ah, can not hang in a tree To many dead trees in the nearby trees to try a few times.
; ; ;
─ ─ Lai Po diary excerpts June 18
; ; ;
I found
, attracted to a man's way is so that he has not; the opposite way to attract a woman to let her
has been satisfied.
; ; ;
─ ─ Lai Po diary excerpts September 8
; ; ;
unfair this world is that: ; ;
God said : I want to light! ─ ─ so with the day.
; ; ;
beauty said: I want to ring! ─ ─ diamond ring she had.
; ; ;
Regal said: I want a woman! ─ ─ he had a woman.
; ; ;
I said: I want to take a bath! ─ ─ actually without water it!
; ; ;
─ ─ Lai Po diary excerpts May 8
; ; ;
eat Enjoy dinner on the balcony smoking, suddenly saw a light in the night sky across the fleeting point,cheap barcelona jersey, I am so excited my heart: flows
Star! Now make a wish ... So ... ; ;
promised a six or seven wishes, eyes open,barcelona jersey, have smoked cigarettes, and easily thrown out the balcony, I suddenly heard a woman downstairs
child's voice: \; ;
─ ─ Lai Po diary excerpts March 22 ; ;
I remember one day recently graduated, his girlfriend sent me a text message: \;
Before I could hurt it, then sent to a girlfriend: \
; ; ;
instrument allows to completely sad ... ...
; ; ;
─ ─ Lai Po diary excerpts August 15
; ; ;
money as I like dirt, I also regard it as waste of money! Dung are more afraid ah?
; ; ;
─ ─ Lai Po diary excerpts July 7
; ; ;
jealously guarding its availability, people can only be a waste; queens, people know how to be thrifty. But I am now, but yearn for the day in the waste
thrifty.
; ; ;
─ ─ Lai Po diary excerpts May 10
; ;
I dream of life: sleep whenever he woke up, count the money a few hand cramps.
; ; ;
my real life: the number of money to woke up, sleep sleep hand cramps ... ...
; ; ;
─ ─ Lai Po diary excerpts March 18
; ; ;
today's reading, see the Emperor Kangxi in the second Thirteen-year-old has been expensive for a country when the monarch, Wei Gong Feng Ji, I am disheartened by
mourning; but see wen emperor had died when twenty-three years, and I balance the.
; ; ;
─ ─ Lai Po diary excerpts November 11
Damn! And do not let them use the 2086 and 2072 the fool me, drink a bottle of this year to! One hundred, including seven nights.

Sponsored Links