View Single Post
Old 02-24-2011, 12:28 PM   #1
wufen6lzhong
Sergeant

wufen6lzhong is on a distinguished road
Default Percentage of men in the eyes of Valentine

What are your expectations? body,cheap air max, appearance, ability, family background, personality may all be, but a genuine intimate relationship began when the man felt the woman When love is only based on the needs and feelings on a unilateral, they like a fragile glass ball, then crushed upon impact. However, when a woman can recognize all the emotional difficulties, in fact, stems from the attempt to understand and more like each other each other, men will no longer be the only relations between the ######es is not considerate, and do not want to pay the party of love.
to to avoid him into ###### in - such as critical of men always, men always like that; to understand his ability to avoid asking him to pay more than he can pay; and avoid problems in the relationship,Relationship between the couple's birthday ......., always unfair to put all the responsibility passed to him.
in with hundreds of men talk about their ideal intimate relationship, collect the following ; men want and need:
I'm picky or do not love her. I hope that she will discuss ways in accordance with our mutual relations closer , for the love of her own to pay is limited, and sometimes she just use me to meet her request; In addition, I do not want to hide some of her subconscious stereotypes of men and negative feelings. 』or『 do not know how one love is not the case, the result may make her even more disappointed. I am willing to pay at. In other words, I hope the woman I love to understand: When I pay less than she expected, not necessarily my fault. their views, do not think my comments properly,nike air 360, and forced to change my
It is a narrow range of communication with each other, but do not think my question is asking for trouble. I do not want her to change themselves to meet me and want me to be responsible for her sacrifice, guess her thoughts, and now she is upset? When problems arise, they were told it is there is not enough; I want her with me to solve the problem. ; I want to be given; and not what she wanted me to have.
side. , happy relationships,air max uptempo, not only will enable the two sides have been healthy life, and long to be out between the ######es
wufen6lzhong is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links