View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 07:11 AM   #2
g4myu8af
Brigadier General

g4myu8af is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

135360 2008 年 10 月 12 日 17:06 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (2) Category: Personal Diary
; a long time not opened to record the daily mood. I did not expect more than a year after I wrote up the diary again, even criticizing their own silly!

A few days ago I thought me and I love the hard work of the marathon long-distance love is finally over. finally looked forward to the results of our common waiting! finally coming into fruition! I was really happy `really happy! feel good everything looks pleasing to the eye! feel like a spit chest unpleasant `` 好想 happy to tell the world! really want to tell everyone!!! that day is my happiest day! that day I will laugh the day dream!

but today it is I personally love my people hurt. Today I woke up. I finally understand why she always said I do not understand women. do not know what a woman in what circumstances the concern! only know to obey blindly to obey her every word she said, `` it does not know the resourceful! results when she most needed me I do not `in the next world, but also made the most stupid thing indifferent ``` do not care! Although this is the day before she told me `Why should I do it in her I was so stupid injured but also to ignorance, to comply with it,Nanzhao eighteen (Variety), I came.! do not know to comfort her, `do not know to care for her! hurt her in again and again!

really good I appreciate her. well I'm grateful for so long she can tolerate. well I'm grateful for so long she can endure! and I actually also have been hurt her! and she has never betray me! This is the greatest love!

now really want her to forgive me. can forgive my foolish `to` the last time I can finally accommodate the tolerance I once let me make up my ` all the errors committed!

`silly silly me,All 12 zodiac marriage Analysis - Qzone log! truly stupid today, I realized I` silly `Can you forgive me again after the most you can tolerate `` `the last time you last time you will have patience with me,最近有点忙 - Qzone日志!!! the last time. really is the last time!
g4myu8af is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links