View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 09:12 AM   #1
jkigt4711842

Default clae shoes A warmhearted circulated story

afterward daytime, the experience laborious , they go apt temples to quest Kuanyin. Into the temple , merely to detect the image of Guan Yin there is a person ahead the chant, and the Goddess of Mercy looks accurate the same male , no less . -
-
the man replied : I is the Goddess of Mercy . -
The man asked : Then why do you still worship their own ? -
a person below the eaves from the rain, saw the Goddess of Mercy is an umbrella through . -
Guanyin smiles: I too encountered a difficult ,discount salvatore ferragamo,, yet I know better than inquire as assist find themselves. -
said: Goddess of Mercy , Purdue creatures about it, send me some how ? -
this man swiftly jumped out eaves , stood in the rain : now I rain , and the degree of me? -
asked : Are you Guanyin it? -
Kuanyin said: You in the rain , I am also in the rain , I had not been poured , because you are the rain umbrella , because there is no umbrella,奥巴马家乡拉票遭遇尴尬 一男子突然跪地乞钱,clae shoes, so it is not my own degree ,dunk sb, but the degree of my umbrella . To the degree you do not must find me,alife public navel,mens adidas shoes 网络红人 龅牙哥、茫然弟 现身 澄, amuse go to your own umbrella ,今天晚上星星很少! Having it go. -
Kuanyin said: I am in the rain , you are under the eaves , and under the eaves , no rain ,chi for sale, you do no have my degree. -

Sponsored Links