Thread: Hai Classic
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2011, 04:58 PM   #1
S8s9r2k1w

Default Hai Classic

1. since we do no advert the elapse, ache alternatively pleasure,Womens Lacoste Trainers New, students do not already ##########. -
2. Today, I will mention nothing and let people say. - - -
5. distant distant nobody in adding to / farther, extra solitary / distant happiness, how many pain. - -
7. far far away in the distance farther than the air. - - - - - - - -
15. I'm fleeing to make this blank night avenues / Tomorrow, morrow I absence a fresh begin up / I want to be a baby of the universe century baby / misspent my youth. -
16. BC We are too small, we are too old AD. - - - ah,Buy Lacoste, your nights all yours, all yours for your darkness, give me the dawn -
20. happiness ascertain me / elated said: The bonds of friendship / a wish / a nice / you unable to pay. - -
23. night I breathe,Lacoste Observe Strap Trainers, lit the stars -
24. ... ... You're always unattended / to cherish their loneliness -
25. creek water crashed / my sister and I picked the cotton / sister picked a basket of half / I fair elect a bloom -
26. road through the body from the crops. -
27. death than birth / more easy -
28. laborious to survive the desperation of the chief of poets? / Who can narrate you that the only name? ! -
29. The death of the golden woods, I sounded the birth of the cow -
30. surrounded along a mountain located in the crops / hands spun the metropolis and the pain -
31. poetry of my skull cup of my dreams -
32. His genius does not seem there would abnormal short / this mini bit of fate and the penniless who give blood? -
33. This keen sharp visceral verse and pupae that / I have to be tolerant and their murky inner cover -
34. This is the dead judge's motorcar, the automobile / he wants to send all run to the ultimate end -
35. land, the mama / the poetry of eloquence and blood in the name of eating his son. -
36. see the sun light the blaze doors ashore either sides of the world / soil fatigue pain gifted fly -
37. When the water return to the sea lull and rational / my people / Where should you hide? -
38. betrayed the kin has become my destiny / I merely have the lust but not hunger in the barn -
39. Road ah, poetry vast horses / animals in the river is no longer productive moment a clamor loud / I do not even know how far ahead -
40. the body is the earth begin repeatedly, the body is not petulant nor disease, which includes fatigue, grief and genius - Only sink / deeper fall; You headless heroes / the sky a pair of you close / you will be buried in the earth / you can not accustom to the earth / will be the first to bury you - Secret talks between male and fire
42. In the long,Womens Lacoste Carnaby Trainers, lonely light in the / only the desolate deserts of pure fire / keep his mind / just a abandon, fire / adore him,Lacoste Swerve Trainers, followed in his footsteps; like fire alone, as as engaged fire -
43. how I expect my house was reverberated / Who in? / ... ... / I am a parent, but no sons / vacancy / there who? / ... ... / I accustomed the entire earth in commute as the / those kids do / ambition near the final of the sky / kid who have it? -
44. 2 brutal rocks / always let work of their own birds -
45. Poetry namely a strange power. / With us from the stone into the sky. -
46. My words have been blind / tin only discern their own heart -
47. in the fire, I can not keep up their lonely / not been caring, the cardinal minds / have forsook my hands / but did not reach the place where their own; quickly for I can not reserve up their Lightning thoughts / in the fire,Womens Lacoste Trainers, I can not reserve their sight / My life has been blind -

Sponsored Links