View Single Post
Old 08-24-2011, 02:28 PM   #2
Ue9eg9lrc1bh
General of the Army

Ue9eg9lrc1bh is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

Reprinted from 229971836 at 15:32 on April 13, 2010 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (0) Category: Personal Diary
107 boudoir rules
father said today at the office to use the system to manage people,louis vuitton monogram, not the employer to manage people, because people have feelings. Although the bedroom is only 10 square we add and subtract, but you are the king of the dirty, strenuous call you all day long, tiring, amicable, so the development of the following provisions:
owner: Xie Yinyin
Small II: Ma Wan Feng
1,mulberry bags, to complete a great need to wash clean, rinse too small, do not brush very serious consequences;
2, a day before going to bed to be grooming feet, not looking for any excuse reason (such as toothpaste, no,alexa mulberry, not the new toothbrush the exchange of old and so)
3, daily used to be put back, can not readily be placed blind. Such as your soapbox (suggest that you use shower gel,chanel bags, you primitive), cabinet out the other out of what was put back.
4, after washing face wash basin of water must take place, do not lay goldfish;
5, has not put the trash bag, toilet tissue paper and thrown into the former not, you must first put garbage bags (not the old waiting for me to put);
6, garbage to be sent to the trash, not on the table. (Trash on his feet, lifting the foot of the labor)
7, a homeowner is responsible for cleaning, a small two must be kept clean,handbags replica, not allowed to use any excuse to wear shoes into ground, otherwise the consequences are very serious.
8, not allowed to sing in the boudoir, in particular, speaker phone, room, quietly sing, sing less harmless;
9,paul smith handbags, fasting boudoir items: wine, cola, seeds, etc.
10, 21:00 to be back before the boudoir, special circumstances also delayed half an hour, allowed 10 points in the morning the owner came to noisy to sleep beauty sleep;
11, to obey the leadership of control, such as homeowners.
12, not allowed to play computer, call your ears will automatically mask my voice.
13, Bill is not as perfect, you and I have the right to add. You and I have mutual obligations and responsibilities of supervision.
owner has the final
PS: while Ma Wan Feng, driven out of bed tomorrow and get a print paste on the wall. Haha, give him a surprise. . . . . . In order to implement this system on the Internet so everyone can monitor the sun, get rid of bad habits, weaknesses, let Ma Wan Feng advantages, strengths to flourish.
Ue9eg9lrc1bh is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links