View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 06:58 AM   #2
l1tk0xgu9qy
General of the Army

l1tk0xgu9qy is on a distinguished road

| Back to logs list

22129522 2010 年 12 月 06 日 13:03 Reading (loading. ..) Comments (4) Category: Personal Diary
went to bed last night, the Generals of the three sugar forgotten in the living room, he was a little timid, afraid of the dark,tory burch boots, afraid to go out to get, clamored to get me to help him! I lay in bed,tory burch shoes, and lazy to go, so he began to reason with him out. I said: has three sugar,tory burch on sale, I let him count them, he said: one two three, and then think about that out there are three. I told him, just one of three sugar baby, a mother of sugar, a sugar daddy,tory burch reva, the family all together, outside of the three is not our home, slept outside the better. Kenichiro thought, that I said makes sense, it obediently lay down to sleep. Kenichiro early morning to wake up, and cried, my father got up, my mother get up! I asked what he get up so early, he said, going out to get candy baby. Was defeated,tory burch flats, the original or have thought of his heart's.
These days sugar Generals have got, and I told him that eating will cough, and grow up to eat! He is also quite good,tory burch 2011, and do not eat, but has been holding in your hand, divided among a few others, and then watching other people eat, told me: Mum, I can not eat, will eat cough! Looks to be in poor cc. I think he is most pleased to eat a whole day of fall camp stars lollipop. Feeling that when it comes to eating: how such a sweet lollipop, ah! Holding does not eat, really a kind of torture, but also the test of will! Perhaps Kenichiro view, can not eat, take a look at touch is sweet!
Baby Cool!
l1tk0xgu9qy is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links